end game weapon progression

Cassey

Can anyone clue me in on what I should be doing with regards to my end-game weapon?

Should I continue to just evolve my HongMoon weapon or does it finally go to the showcase and be replaced with something else?

I noticed the game does not seem to consider my True Infernal (HongMoon) Level 10 weapon the equivalent of the Dokuma weapon, even though the stats appear to be a bit higher (when wielding it, I can not get into some dungeons).  So wondering if I should be looking for some other drops?  Or set of drops?

You should always keep upgrading your weapon. Your Hongmoon Weapon is your best weapon as of right now. 

As for your True Infernal - Stage 10, certain dungeons in the Dungeon Lobby require you to be at least X weapon. So if the dungeon requires you to have at least Dokumo <Weapon Type>, than you need at least that. Keep upgrading your weapon with what's required. When you reach the very last stage you can get to at this time (Pirate Weapon), you'll have surpassed the Dokumo weapon and be able to queue into any dungeon available via Dungeon Lobby.

Archived