Error 5300 While Buying NCoins

Graviora

I have made a few purchases on my account, didn't have many issues up until this weekend. I live in Canada and the Walmart in my area does not sell prepaid cards, nor do I have a credit card to charge to, so I have been using prepaid cards because they are much easier for me to buy as opposed to transiting for 1.5+ hours just for like $20.

I can't purchase them from Amazon either because I am outside of the US.

So this last Thursday I bought a $50 prepaid visa, added my postal code to it(because I cannot add any more info to a prepaid), and I waited 24 hours before trying to use it. I've checked the card's balance and it's still sitting at $50. I'm quite fed up, because all weekend I have been getting the same error message(5300), and I can't purchase the Ncoins I wanted.

I also have another prepaid card that's $25, and that one is giving me the exact same message. I really just want to get some of the limited V-Day stuff before it's gone, and it's really looking like that will not happen, for whatever reason I'm getting this error continuously.

Am I kinda screwed in this situation? Should I try to get my money back or can something be done? 

Sorry if this is the wrong area to post this, they really need a Customer Support forum(in my opinion).

Archived