Error 3746

xcr27

Hey all

This is not my main account, i only use this to post on the forums since im locked out of my main right now.

So i have this issue on my account, i have been locked out of my account 8 times, gotten "login failed try again in a few minutes (3746)", i never understood why this is happening to me all the time am i cursed or what.

Today after being locked out for the 8:th i decided to out of curiosity, take my internet cable from the router directly to my pc and try login here is what happend, i enter my credentials in the launcher to my suprise i get a verification window i have never seen before, i send the code first code didnt work, so i send another one that didnt work either i think i saw error 42 and 49, here is what i think happend to my account all thoese 8 times i atleast hope this is the culprit, login play normal, some time pass and my account gets flagged or somehow locked automatically due to this, if you wonder how i cant see the verification window if you see it on your router, i have a old one from maybe 2005?

Now the thing is due to the account locked with Error 3746 when behind the router, i think it backfires the verification method making it invalid anyone with similar issue could confirm this or is there any way to make the verification method show up even when im connected behind the router.

I have a Dlink-524 yes you guessed right from the stoneage, any ports i should open wich ones and i have a section where it says vitual server with tcp/udp or both public,private port and one with a application section with the same but with trigger port example value-value and trigger type.

Any help would be preciated and i hope some support staff look at this aswell, wich can be the cause of people randomly being locked aswell, if you wonder i sent a ticket in aswell from my main email registred to the main account with the same information to the support.

If any support look at this thread my ticket number is 3719204.

Reggards!

Archived