I've some questions about PvP...

MarcPaquete

So, I've been playing some games with KFM, sin and BM, and all of them are kinda cool, but I got bored almost pretty fast. None of them are level 45 tho, but leveling them's way too boring at lvl 35 or +, so I don't really know if I'm missing many interesnting things at 40 or something like that.

The thing is: I think I'm going to create a FM, because I read many times that he/she's really fun to play, and I once read that it was the best class in PvP, is that right? I know that if you stun-lock him/her he/she's dead for sure, but then I realise that any of the characters who got stun-locked are dead almost for sure.

And the last questions, something that I'm curious about is: what's the funniest/favourite class you've played so far and why ( playstyle, combo, looks, etc.).

Thank you very much. ^^

I maxed out and mained a LBD since headstart and now starting a FM (lv36) .. honestly the game is pretty boring until lv 45 which you then are more deep into being apart of the community pre 45 which is mainly doing story quest / side quest / and the rare occasional Dungeon Quest for gear. Honestly if you want to play the game fully, it's the lv 45 part of the game, before then its pretty meh. 

FM is considered the strongest mainly because of their CC / Long Range / Burst / Annoyance / and high Skill cap with Animation Canceling.  KR servers FM is top tier so yeah if you want to invest in a class that will be good now that we are on Hongmoon Patch, FM is the way to go.

Archived