Complete and updated list of Servers?

Rocnod

Impossible to get any kind of list of server anywhere in knowledge base nor by making search in forum. How is that even possible. When someone need to troubleshoot, we need the IP adresses with port number for each of them. Their respective names, all I saw was an really outdated list for NA/EU and the server I'm on was not even listed. And not server status either is not helping people getting in touch when connexion to the game fail. Anyone know where we can find this info? I've found those but they are not adressing the issue

Outdated list of servers

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/uk/news/launch-guide

Mushin (NA) server IP adress for latency check with PsPing from microsoft

So don't tell me I didn't try searching for it, it's just nowhere to be found. I'm currently trying to fill up a support ticket and it's asking for my server name and it's not in the list I've found. And for sure, they used a really complicated name for it, so it's really hard to memorize. I didn't wanted to lose my current instance progression but now I'm forced to disconnect from the game just to look it up because it's not available elsewhere, which shouldn't be the case. This information should be in the Frequently Asked question in the knowledge base and should be kept updated frequently. This is a no-brainer to me, I hope I'm not the only one thinking about it. 

Hajoon

Iksanun

Jiwan

Juwol

Master Hong

Mushin

Old Man Cho

Poharan

Soha

Yehara

Yunwa

Taywong