insane fps drop after the latest update

Nazarick

Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you may have the same problem. After the latest update (2/10), my game has experienced a heavy FPS drop, like, 5/6 frames per second when fighting bosses, even the easy ones with only me fighting them. Before the update, I used to play normally, with 30/40 fps, and 20/30 when around bosses. Anyone have any idea on how can I make it any better? 

Will include my pc config just to show  that I am not running the game in a toaster. :P

Processor:  3,20 gigahertz Intel Core i5-4460

Video Card:  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750

RAM: 8G
Main Circuit Board:  Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. H81M-S1

Hard Drive Capacity: 1000G

Thanks!

It's hard to say but I've had those issues myself with every new patch. I know at early access and launch I was running a constant 60 with it dipping into the 30s in certain areas occasionally but now it's like 30-15fps since this last patch. It's been better in the last day or so when I decided to look into my graphics settings. Under advance options, if you have auto options checked, uncheck it and manually setup your graphics settings. Not saying this will solve your issue, but it solved alot of my framerate issues and input lag but still have a few hiccups here and there.

8 hours ago, Ziggy Nils said:

It's hard to say but I've had those issues myself with every new patch. I know at early access and launch I was running a constant 60 with it dipping into the 30s in certain areas occasionally but now it's like 30-15fps since this last patch. It's been better in the last day or so when I decided to look into my graphics settings. Under advance options, if you have auto options checked, uncheck it and manually setup your graphics settings. Not saying this will solve your issue, but it solved alot of my framerate issues and input lag but still have a few hiccups here and there.

The combat mode was very usefull for me. I already knew about that, but thanks for the response anyways!

Well, the problem just got worst. Now I can't even play a pvp match without a fps drop. Decided to stop playing for a while, when they decide to fix it, maybe I comeback. It's a shame to wait all this time for the game to be released, play it for only a month, and issues like that start to appear so soon. Thanks everyone!

Archived