Daily Dash Ended Early

SnoaKitten

For all of those who felt they still had the last day to complete the daily dash -

When the maintenance happened early in the morning and I found the "Last day" of Spins for getting the Regium Corvus was replaced by a new daily dash, I was upset. I had reached 99/100 on the dial and was sure to get it the next spin. which never came. So instead of being quiet I decided to put in a support ticket. I did get a response. For all those who also believed there was still time and were upset by this 3 - 4 hour "Last day" here is what was sent to me. Personally I am waiting to see how this is handled. If NC soft is going to do this without warning then I am considering no longer purchasing from their cash shop because I'm not going to support a game that doesn't take its customers opinions into consideration. But this open ended reply does sound hopeful. they admit it ended early in a round about fashion. I was happy for their consideration in my submission but actions speak louder then words. Heres to hoping ! Leave some feed back, I am curious to know who else found this Topic helpful and express a little dissatisfaction. Thanks everyone in advance. Including NCsoft

GM Cherries Yesterday at 16:35

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Blade and Soul Support.

We apologize for the obvious setback. Unfortunately, Daily Dash spin has been reset right after the maintenance today. However, If there will be any compensation, it will be given equally to all the players that affected by this issue. As of now, we are asking for your patience and understanding.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

If you have other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

GM Cherries
NCSOFT Support Team

I went through the exact same thing; 99 on the dial and submitted a ticket in concern on the early end of the daily dash. Everyone that did speak out like us got the same response back from the support team. I completely agree with everything you said, including how actions speak louder than words, so right now the only thing we can do is wait 

Archived