Problems Launching Game

SammiiCake

Hey,

I'm currently having trouble launching the game since the last update.  It was working fine before the update, have been playing the game a fair bit, but now when I try to launch it, nothing happens.  It says it updated fine, but when I press launch, the NCSoft window appears, but not the game.  The game is apparently 'running' as the client.exe is in my Task Manager (also like to note, the memory for it isn't changing either, like it is frozen or something), but the game isn't loading anywhere no matter how long I wait.  

I did a file repair using the NCSoft, but that didn't work.  So, I'm pretty stumped right now and wondering if anyone has any ideas on how I can get the game to work again?  Thanks for the help ^_^

Here are my specs:

Windows 10 - 64 bit

Intel Core i7 - 2.2GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M

16GB RAM

Bump~

Still haven't solved this problem.  Thought it might be GameGuard, but I tried deleting it but nada.  Didn't work.  Tried reinstalling the game, but nope still isn't working.  Having to log onto it on my boyfriend's computer at this rate to do my spins ;c  So, any suggestions please?

Archived