Macro User ... new OP?

AlphaLycan1020

Ok so with animation canceling being a huge thing in PVP arena now for certain classes like [Kong Fu Master / Blade Master / Force Master / Assassin / Destroyer ] is NCsoft going to make any steps to stopping people from Macroing for free wins?  I know they are pretty nuetral at the moment on Macros but people who are abusing it will be the most dominant in PVP.  For those unaware of what Macroing is or how Macroing can improve your gameplay to seem Diamond like here:

Macros is/are a Software or Certain keys on a gaming PC keyboard [aka Razer Blackwidow] where you can use a Software to program a certain macro key to do an input, lets say Force Master Macroing is -->

LMB

.1 second Delay

RMB

.1 second Delay

LMB

.1 second Delay

etc.

I don't know the exact key motions you use for said classes above but basically they can spam a combo that could animation canceling (KFM stun lock / Assassin lighting to the back combo/ FM LMB&RMB spam ... and it does it flawlessly everytime with just a click of a button. Those that will say, well how can you know if they are Macroing, usually when they animation cancel faster then the actual game allows you to click. Like I've seen an FM flawlessly spam LMB&RMB to the point it looked like a lazer beam of fire and ice were hitting you and when i use a FM alt, i can't possible fire off that fast mainly because there is a Delay on the clicks before u can click again.  IDK, if NCsoft states they won't care, then I will say fair game and get with the program myself, otherwise I hope they look into this and maybe implement something to stop Macroing 

Archived