KFM Cooldown to long?

SteroPony

As a KFM, I love it so much everything they do and the amount of crazy damage they can dealt with just within 3-7 sec. KFM is one of the hardest class to master especially if you're going to arena you have to know your class inside out and who is your opponent. But I felt like KFM is one of the classes that is having the hardest time right now with pvp. I feel like we don't have as much move as other class to CC our opponent back and forth and I've notices that our cooldown is alot longer than most class, such as assassin, blade master, blade dancer which makes us very vulnerable to dying fast. We don't have as many move that will stun our opponent that is afar from us to give us enough time to recover our move's cool down like i said, our cool down is long and there is just not enough time to recover most of our cc to help us in our fight. I've play other class before and find it extremely easy to win most of my match to make it to almost plat but with KFM it's hard, and i feel that they need help the most in order to catch up with other class.

We suffer the most from lag as we need to time every skills and need to cancel animations on our main damage source.

We can't just ignore lag and spam skills hoping that someone will waste cooldown on us.

So yes as long as their server are as shitty as right now KFM is annoying to play, messing a 3RF combo because you have to learn a new rythm on every lag spike that occurs during your fight remove the point of being skilled or learning/mastering your class, you just get fked when lag spike happens during your stun and your 3RF sequence, that's something you just can't anticipate or adapt when it happens in fight, lag is the best counter to KFM and that's what is actually happening.

Simple example of lag , let's say LBM are spinning like crazy, wait for the right opportunity to land your knockdown or try to time your cc at the end of the spin , here comes the lag and you have that delay that make all you prepared scenario goes into a fail move, while on your screen everything was perfectly timed, but server won't send the key fast enough and you're fked.

So we waste lot of CD because of lag on other class perma def/CC

31 minutes ago, DankDuck1 said:

lolno

KFM can infi-stunlock in PvP. The CD is perfectly fine if you know how to play  the class.

That is not true. You can play the class right but the cd is still incomparable to most of the class. Sure you can win some few fight than and then but against player who knows their mechanics your chances are low. I get this feeling like you really don't understand where most of us KFM are coming from and are just saying whatever you feel like.

Archived