KFM Needs mad help....

Avallach

2 minutes ago, Roxefeller said:

You can utilize grapple/aerial combo builds with higher ping.

Something along these lines:

https://bnstree.com/KF?build=45050021122125532110410703311542009422054200531106311084405541053430604120031

This build is bad, grapple is not a good build to take.

I am a diamond kfm, if you have any questions just quote me so I can get the notification and reply. You can look up other diamond kfm's, Radeyzz, Shiiro, AAlaguna (the one i recommend most), or even Jaesung. They all have simple guides as for what to take per class you're fighting, how to get into the tempo of your combo, and what to look for from your enemy's cooldowns.

1 minute ago, Bobonuke said:

I am a diamond kfm, if you have any questions just quote me so I can get the notification and reply. You can look up other diamond kfm's, Radeyzz, Shiiro, AAlaguna (the one i recommend most), or even Jaesung. They all have simple guides as for what to take per class you're fighting, how to get into the tempo of your combo, and what to look for from your enemy's cooldowns.

Did you not read that he is experiencing a high ping? You can't effectively anicancel 3RF and CC-chain with a high ping.

Just now, Roxefeller said:

Did you not read that he is experiencing a high ping? You can't effectively anicancel 3RF and CC-chain with a high ping.

Grapple is bad with high ping as well, you'd only get 1-2 hits in at most if they didn't counter it already.

3 minutes ago, Bobonuke said:

im getting 80-120 very rarely i go over 120 but if you got a build i can use then lay it on me

2 minutes ago, Bobonuke said:

Grapple is bad with high ping as well, you'd only get 1-2 hits in at most if they didn't counter it already.

1-2 hits with the build I posted is 6-8% hp healed depending on the skill. At least giving him the opportunity to recover from an opponent's CC/damage combo. Even still the build I linked is more built around aerial combos. Grappling is only used to help recover.

EDIT: CC/damage combo

11 minutes ago, Avallach said:

im getting 80-120 very rarely i go over 120 but if you got a build i can use then lay it on me

That's not bad, I play around 80ish myself 3RF is very manageable.

This is where I learned the gist of kfm build. However with these new extra points, I would recommend adding the first left three points into avenging fist & whatever is left over into triple kick (depending on the class you fight.

13 minutes ago, Bobonuke said:

That's not bad, I play around 80ish myself 3RF is very manageable.

This is where I learned the gist of kfm build. However with these new extra points, I would recommend adding the first left three points into avenging fist & whatever is left over into triple kick (depending on the class you fight.

Right 80ms isn't bad, but he spikes to 120 and "rarely goes over 120". You can't manage 3RF anicancel with a ping spiking by an extra 40ms.

Archived