Problem with ping since 3 days.

Sober

Hello there. When I started playing BnS at the beggining I checked my ping, and it was around 40-60ms on EU server, Starfall Crater (I checked it in the open resources monitor). Three days ago I started having heavy lags, which makes game unplayable. At first I thought it's just server problem. But since 3 days I have those lags, so I done some research in the internet and nobody complain about lags on EU servers. I found only informations about lags on pvp arena, but I have lags everywhere.  Also I found this usefull tool "BnS ping tool" and checked the ping on eu servers and it was around 60 ms. Then I checked ping on NA servers, and it was ~160 ms. In this program  can also check servers ip address. For EU servers it's  206.127.148.171, and for NA it's 64.25.35.100. 
When I'm running game luncher I have choosen Europe region for sure, but when I check ping in open resources monitor that's what I have:

NQGcG18.png

I don't know why Clinet.exe is connecting to NA servers and also it's not connecting me to the closest server.
My ping in other games eg. CS GO is normal, like it was before. I tried turn off antivirus and then check ping, but lags still occurred. Also I manually add rules for BnS (Client.exe) in system firewall (I'm using windows 10 pro) and still nothing changed. Anybody have similar problem or know the cause?

Just started experiencing this problem recently varying greatly depending on what i'm doing in game. Since the last patch i have seen considerable delay in most skills, and while fighting lycan today my ping reached approximately 500ms. To solidify that its not just me my friend has been experiencing the same issues and we both have amazing internet. Did the most recent patch mess with this? Before asked, I have taken the necessary precautions (disabling firewall/etc) 5 days ago 20-40 ping today 200-500.

Archived