Game Crashing From Razer and NVidia

Bring

My game has been crashing, a lot. So I was looking around the forums and the googles and I found a couple different solutions, though none of them have worked so I figured I'd finally ask for help after 2 days of straight troubleshooting. I am using many Razer products and an NVidia 780 Ti. I am also on Windows 10.

First Scenario:

Conditions:

• No services stopped
  • No changes made
  • Latest graphics card drivers

Results:

Game crashes at random intervals. Everything on the screen stops moving, the game flashes a couple times then pops up with "Blade and Soul has stopped working" prompt. 

Second Scenario:

Conditions:

• Razer SDK Service stopped *before* launching game
  • Razer Game Scanner Service stopped *before* launching game

Results:

Game does not open and crashes after showing the splash art.

Third Scenario:

Conditions:

• Razer SDK Service stopped *after* launching game
  • Razer Game Scanner Service stopped *after* launching game

Results:

Game crashes at random intervals. Everything freezes including the mouse and keyboard and then pops up with message along the lines of "NVidia driver has stopped responding and has recovered.

Forth Scenario:

Conditions:

• No services stopped
  • No changes made
  • Compatability mode with any lower operation systems

Results:

Game does not open and crashes after showing the splash art.

As you can see, I've spent more time trying to get it to work then actually playing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll be around in case you need any more information.

- Thanks in advanced.

Same here.

To get the game launched I need to have the Game Runner and SDK services running.

But once in-game it will completely flip shit and freeze my entire computer forcing me to shut it down. It does this whether I stop the services or leave them running.
It doesn't matter. It just crashes and *cricket*s everything up.

This shit is getting annoying. I'm searching for another game to play because this is bullshit.
But so far I haven't had much luck finding a game I like.

Before the last update, I had to leave Chroma SDK running, when I get to the PIN screen, I disabled it. This allowed the client to open and keep going without crashing in-game. After the update, I've just let it run and it's been working fine. 

Archived