Stuck at Dragon or Splash screen?

Lynxvolan

ok so i read a bunch of stuff about others being stuck at the dragon part of the launcher, well in ever post i read they either get replies saying to change file names (which i did but just made it worse) or its because of beta not being open yet? (there also seemed to be an update but not for me i guess?) anyways! all those posts were put up around January and now its February and i'd like to see if i myself can get any answers instead of looking for old stuff that have no solution so far, i'm pretty new to this since i just downloaded Blade & Soul around Friday in an attempt to play with 2 of my friends so you know?

JnlirOv.jpg?1

(not sure how to make this image a small icon how i saw others do it) ^this is exactly what i'm stuck on, i left my computer on for 2 days to see if anything would happen and i'm just stuck there, also i'm not completely sure if i meet the Blade & Souls requirements cause i have no idea where to check those things but i'd like to assume i do since i played other MMO's on this computer with no problem 
I'm also aware i posted this in "Bug reports" but i'll do the same in this area since i'm not really sure where to put it.

If the splash logo is stuck, go to your task manager and see if any Blade & Soul processes are running. If they are, it means it's hanging. This means that the process is active but stuck at a certain process level. Generally ending the process and retrying would fix this.

If this doesn't fix the issue, the next option would be to go to your GameGuard folder and deleting it. Start the launcher and it should re-download the GameGuard files. GameGuard not initializing could be the problem. If this still doesn't fix the issue, I would then re-install the game. This is the last resolve though. Make sure you do everything you can before choosing to re-install the game if you haven't done so before.

Archived