Game Running Slowly, need help

vaidovas

I've FINALLY gotten the game to download! (After some trial and error)

But... It's not running very well. Some mobs aren't loading, and I have really bad lag issues in game. I'll also randomly disconnect during a really long loading screen.

I've got an AMD processor, and didn't install the NVidia software provided with the game installation. Should I perhaps get that? 

Of course, I'm iffy since I had past troubles with my laptop after downloading BnS for the first time.

hey i had similar issues with random disconnections on a good computer with good connection and what solved it was the file repair button.  you need to redownload the game. my dled game was during prelaunch and i think some of the files were no good then.  

however, to play the game optimally i think you need a good connection and obviously a good computer to keep your fps from dropping too low.  what are your specs?  

i think your ram has to be at least like 6-8 gigs.  your processing speed at least like 3 gigaherts, and your graphics card should be about presently 150$ range or higher for the game to run optimally with no issues 

1 hour ago, gr8pez said:

I would do that, but I don't use NVidia. I use AMD. 

1 hour ago, gr8pez said:

however, to play the game optimally i think you need a good connection and obviously a good computer to keep your fps from dropping too low.  what are your specs?  

The only thing I know about my specs is my processor xD 
Not very knowledgeable in the Tech-field.  
The Processor stuff is: AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 2.20 GHz 

Archived