gamepad players, i need advice pls

kenbachi

hi guys,i only just got my ps3 controller to work on bns but  i need help identifying  the skills on the game settings as it only say skill one or cortex skill 1 it would be a great help if you guys tell me what those skills in name wise so when it stat skill 1 on keyboard= the tab botton for example, and how to combine 2 keys for 1 spell on controller ,if you have a working lay out you would like to share i would be thankfull

any one  pls?!

i know skill 1= the left click

skill2= right click

skill 3= the (f)

but i am having problem knowing the rest

skill4=?

skill5=?

skill6=?

skill 7=?

there is few keys left i think are z,x,c,v and the tab, and how to assing 2key  to 1 skill

thnx in advance guys

I haven't used the PS3 controller, so I don't know if the button mapping will change, most likely, it won't. I used an Xbox 360 controller, which has the same mapping as a Windows Gamepad controller. All the skills on your HUD have buttons corresponding to them. They're small icons that appear on the bottom left of the skill. 

If the mapping doesn't change to reflect your controller, which it most likely won't, these are the buttons correspondents;

A is your X button

B is your O button

Y is your ^ button

X is your [] button

LB is your L1 button

LT is your L2 button

RB is your R1 button

RT is your R2 button

For your ZXCV buttons, those use combinations of your L1/2 or R1/2 with your XO^[] buttons.

Thnx for the reply but I find it very uncomfortable this way so I am trying to re assigning  the skills to different keys but I can't figure out which is which can you be kind and take a look at the game pad sitting in the game and tell me which is which as the only show as skill 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 so which number match which key on a key board so skill 1 would be which key the tab or the e so I would know when setting up conttroller

Archived