Can't access the Marketplace when playing

FatBiscuit

I have not been able to access the marketplace when i hit F5. The marketplace does pop up but it is grayed out. When i try to click on the words or try to search it does not register that i'm actually trying to type. I have restarted my game and my pc. I have re downloaded it twice to be safe and the same problem keeps  occurring. I tried going to my vault and access the market place from their and its the same problem.  Screen shot of what it looks like  http://imgur.com/BmQTq8b

I just found out it's happening with the Character Info [F2] window too.

I'll explain all know about the issue. The windows open, but the background will be transparent instead of that solid blue, as if that window would not fully load. All the words are there, but you can't click on any of the tabs for categories for items on the Market, or the stats in Character Info. The top tabs for switching between Buying and Selling work just fine, but you can't register an item. You can also type in the search field, but it won't do anything at all when you try to search.

• 4 weeks later...

Been that way for me since day one...tried everything they told me in 3 different tickets I sent in and still no change. A major part of the game is completely unusable since day one and they do nothing....arggg...probably 100 topics on it here in forums with the only answers being to restart your computer or check for windows updates...crazy !!!

Archived