Any way to PowerLeveling a friends???

Elezen

really? this is one of the fastest/easiest to lvl in games i've seen in a long time and people still wanna power lvl? smh sorry non-helpful comments but honestly it doesn't take much time at all to lvl up. help your friend with kill quests and weapon upgrade farming to speed up the process if you'd like though. 

6 hours ago, Anneliesse said:

really? this is one of the fastest/easiest to lvl in games i've seen in a long time and people still wanna power lvl? smh sorry non-helpful comments but honestly it doesn't take much time at all to lvl up. help your friend with kill quests and weapon upgrade farming to speed up the process if you'd like though. 

Even if it's one of the "fastest", when you have friends to play, you want them to get to your level so they can do the samethings you're capable of doing as fast as you can. 

With that said, everything stated above with Kill-Quests is all you can do to help them. Killing mobs in dungeons won't give them much XP or none at all.

to help a little bit: make sure that your friend is doing the pvp quests as well b/c its decent xp. go to each of the craft/gathers and do the starter quest for that craft/gather and then leave. it gives good xp as well. dont skip blue quests. other than that, yeah just kill for them if you wanna make it faster but in the end they can catch up rather quickly if maybe they quest fast while you do dailies. 

-As already stated, party to help them complete their quests faster. Kill count is shared, and if you guys were on the same quest, quest loot seemed to be shared from my experience (I believe you guys need to be in close proximity within each other for it to register).

-Help them fly through their Daily Dungeon Quests quickly.

-Team Arena. Wouldn't say it's efficient, but it's fun. Each round usually takes me around 10 minutes, and winning yields around 3k EXP.  Although Team Arena equalizes things, your friend would still be at a disadvantage due to not having as much skills unlocked/upgraded.

3 minutes ago, Elezen said:

So if i clear dungeon with him he wont gain any xp?

He should get exp. I think Aria Kyu meant that shared exp isn't that much or nothing at all. If he kills the monsters himself, he would get more exp from the monster, but it honestly doesn't matter. You don't level up on mobs, but through quests. But just the dungeon itself with no daily quest, you hardly earn anything regardless.

Archived