Ncoin Purchase Failed All the time, Then my account has been Locked

RenYuChen

My account has been locked yesterday with no reason, and sent to them email to talk about this. I played a Force Master in the game, and I payed 16 pound first time. I bought some clothes in the game. And second time I was tried to purchase some more to open premiere VIP for my account, but the payment request always failed, no mater what I used in paypal or card. I tried to make this payment through few times all failed. And after few hours, I was disconnected and I was trying to login, but it showed that my account has been locked. What? I did not do anything against the game rule, I just want to purchase. 

After this happen, I sent email to support team. They told me my account has been permanently locked!!! I was really confusing, why this will happen. They confessed that I was trying to purchase ncoin a lot of time, and the payments are failed. What I want to say here is that, purchase system is not complete in this game. But why I need to pay responsible for this. I played this game with my friends together. 3 of us all been locked permanently. It is ridiculous. I played this game in other servers before. But it is first time I have heard that, I am not going to play this game in EU server anymore. 

Hope u guys when playing this game in EU server, never purchase Ncoin, and that might cause your account will be locked permanently.!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm.... Based on what you're saying, it looks to me that your account got locked because you kept *cricket*ing up your payment method, thus it gets flagged as suspicious and it got locked.   I've spent over 375 dollars on this game so far, and what do you know, my bank approved the payments, so it went through, and look, not banned.  They aren't just banning to ban people, your payment DIDN'T go through, and rather then contacting your bank to figure out what the issue was, you continued to spam it.  This is REALLY suspicious looking because it's like Hmm... card getting declined, keeps trying.... Stolen card?  Looks that way to me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2016 at 10:18 AM, Shadowluxun said:

Umm.... Based on what you're saying, it looks to me that your account got locked because you kept *cricket*ing up your payment method, thus it gets flagged as suspicious and it got locked.   I've spent over 375 dollars on this game so far, and what do you know, my bank approved the payments, so it went through, and look, not banned.  They aren't just banning to ban people, your payment DIDN'T go through, and rather then contacting your bank to figure out what the issue was, you continued to spam it.  This is REALLY suspicious looking because it's like Hmm... card getting declined, keeps trying.... Stolen card?  Looks that way to me.

listen,

we dont cricket up the paying method. atleast people on here didnt. :

i got three failed transactions but money was still taken from my bank account. it has been 12 hours and no email saying i got the ncoins or i am getting the money back for the failed transactions. i currently lost 30$ that im not sure its coming back. every one on the forums are mad and they are not answering.

Archived