Please for next update

pondo

After hearing about this game, and that NCSOFT would be hosting I immidiatly rushed to download and run it, you know since I was one of them players from aion that played it from the time it started till around the time they introduced the robots then i spent most my time on Aion Private servers...

Whose feet or ash do i have to kiss around here to remove the stupid restriction that I have to spend IRL money just to send a Cricket Mail to someone. A mean Im trying to get more friends ingame and im getting 2 3 or more free clothes from bosses that Id love to share with them since i can do anthing else but thru them out to make space. Since no account storage is in the game, how else can we share stuff with frens? Yea wind stream to them that cost money go n come back to do so yup!

Whose nether Parts do I need to blow to allow me to go out there and just gather mats? Whose bright idea was it to put them on a timer? WHOSE! People work have IRL things to do, one cant easily go to a node and gather .. Sorry my old Aion experience just wont allow me to understand this concept. Crafting time I can understand cause Im used to leaving my PC on to craft 1000+ Pots n Buffs . How do we strive as friends and guilds when you can bare find nodes to gather mats from, then the craft time + spending of coins to get the mats u cant gather. I notice you need quartz for alot of things and since launch of game I literally have NEVER ONCE gathered from a quartz node, I refuse to stare at my pc screen im hopes for a respawn when i could be helping low lvl guildies or friends do runs.... I have to end up spending earned silver to buy said quartz that price is controlled by the players.

Archived