Skill tree UI needs some help.

TimelessDbz

This thread is for new players not veterans who play the other versions and follow this game religiously.

As a person who played a  couple of MMO's  and see how skill trees are read and used. This game skill UI is awfully hard to read and understand. Just flat out bad.

Good example being is when I am pulling up the skill tree I am trying to see what my new skill does or why haven't been able to use these new skill I got 

I highlight the skill it tells me I need to be in decoy stance. I  think to myself what In the world is decoy stance. So again I go back to the skill tree and find out what decoy stance is. Sadly I never found out what It was until googled.

Essentially the skill tree is acting like I already know what flows into what to activate "said" skill. Like even know when I press my regular attack button I notice the icon is switching but I don't know what those new icons mean after every press of the regular. Again I go back to the skill tree to get more info on it and I can't even see the branching path or the icons for the regular attack change.

TLDR: Please put a skill demonstration on the skill or give the skill tree UI overhaul to make it easier to understand .

axe_hybrid_build.jpg

Good example of a flowing skill tree. I can tell what flows into what and I can see the prerequisite to activate the skill. 

/agreed. I do hope the devs take note and do something on this. I spend a lot of time googling crap i shouldn't have to, and the tutorial is no help. it falls way behind the levels and skills it shows you and will only show you one out of the 4 new skills you acquired. BnS is  great game it just has some crappy elements that need to be changed.

Archived