[Solved]Client Error4049

Sheiba

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can get th Gameguard folder by running "Client.exe" in "bin" and it will be auto downloaded, I will try to upload it again too though I don't have any viruses.. 

Also, click on "Detection details" and take a screenshot..

55 minutes ago, Jouju said:

You can get th Gameguard folder by running "Client.exe" in "bin" and it will be auto downloaded, I will try to upload it again too though I don't have any viruses.. 

Also, click on "Detection details" and take a screenshot..

i believe its messed up because when i do download it it wants me2 put in a pw

I'll ask  you some questions which might seem stubid abit..

-Did you download the game updates which had 3 steps and was about 8.5gb?
-Did you download it home or at college?
-Why can't you download torrents through college's network?
-What happens when you launch "Client.exe" in "bin" after deleting Gameguards folder?

Since I didn't download the game yet, I don't know if you know this or not..
I have NCSoft Lite installed, this means I have the game folder without the updates,
I launched "Client.exe" once, it has done the 10 steps update and then gave me the same error you get..
I kept relaunching it and terminating the BnS proccess in task manager after each failure, it updated 6 steps then 4 then 3 then 2 and 1 and was still giving me this error..

At last after updating the 1 step the error didn't come again and I got the error 3002!
I'm sure if you take my Gameguard folder and place it in your "bin" folder it will work! (if it's the same cause and it appears to be the same!)

Alright, here you are:  https://mega.nz/#!vUly3DgZ!PhJzS82Cg5TF-dS_Cqw4TH95IuLAMHvGMjCrTIwsmQc
If you couldn't download it for the same error, try installing a downloader if you don't have one or uninstalling the downloader you have..
If this folder fixed it, this error might come back again later if Gameguard required updates again..
I really hope it works this time..

Archived