NCLauncher Error, can't start game.

SpookiSpoder

I'm having a similar issue still since launch.  The game launches just fine if I use the direct link to the application from its install folder.  If I try to use the NCLauncherr though, it fails and crashes every time.  Normally this would be a no brainer to just launch it from the application icon, but for secondary programs like Raptr it wants it to be launched through their app to track things in the game, which means it has to launch from the NCLauncher

On 06/02/2016 at 2:38 PM, Trueflights said:

I'm having a similar issue still since launch.  The game launches just fine if I use the direct link to the application from its install folder.  If I try to use the NCLauncherr though, it fails and crashes every time.  Normally this would be a no brainer to just launch it from the application icon, but for secondary programs like Raptr it wants it to be launched through their app to track things in the game, which means it has to launch from the NCLauncher

Sometimes it is those secondary applications that crash games, due to their half arsed overlays. Try turning off all your secondary gaming applications, that interact directly with the game, and then try to launch the game through the launcher. I've had a lot of games where ingame overlays would make the game crash or perform poorly, even though I have a pretty good gaming rig.

• 3 weeks later...

I downloaded the NCSoft launcher through downloading BaS. It says that it has been succsesfuly installed, then I close the window, but there is nothing on my desktop (though I clicked Add Desktop Shortcut) and all I can find in my files are some little scattered parts of the launcher. I have Windows 10, could that be the problem?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 23/01/2016 at 11:30 PM, Eucliwood said:

If u guys delete NClauncher and can't find it when u start"BnS_Lite_Installer"

just open the Regedit"(press WIN+R, then type 'regedit'), find  "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\NCWest" . delete "NCWest". then close Regedit.

Now, u can restart "BnS_Lite_Installer" to install it. that will be ok.

Thank you so much for the help that worked here.

• 11 months later...
On 1/25/2016 at 9:13 PM, Jouju said:

1- Download NCSoft and NCWest folders Here.
2- Extract the RAR to get the folders.
3- Put them in [C:\ > Program Files (x86)].
4- Download BnS shortcut from here and place it on your desktop.
5- Run the launcher through the shortcut on your desktop.

Thank you so much good sir, you are a god. I can play the game again after like 2 years LOL

Archived