Soulboost still broken

EziliYuki

I see some people are talking about not being able to complete a certain quest for soulboost, but my soulboost doesnt even activate. The log in a certain number of days quests dont even work for me and im just stuck on lvl 0 of the soulboost.

Support isnt of any help as they just told me to wait but they dont know how long I should wait.

Kinda sucks because I took like a year or so break because of focusing on my Uni classes, this soul boost would of helped out some of my characters. Should I just give up on waiting for a soul boost fix? I've seen on some other forms that its been broken for months now, is NCsoft really doing nothing to fix this?

2 hours ago, EziliYuki said:

I see some people are talking about not being able to complete a certain quest for soulboost, but my soulboost doesnt even activate. The log in a certain number of days quests dont even work for me and im just stuck on lvl 0 of the soulboost.

Support isnt of any help as they just told me to wait but they dont know how long I should wait.

Kinda sucks because I took like a year or so break because of focusing on my Uni classes, this soul boost would of helped out some of my characters. Should I just give up on waiting for a soul boost fix? I've seen on some other forms that its been broken for months now, is NCsoft really doing nothing to fix this?

Can you please send in a screenshot (if the picture doesn't work just send in a link :D) like this:
QSUXxzB.png
Meaning the SB window with you hovering over the Steelbreaker Soul Shield - Chest 1? 🙂

Edited by Hungibungi

4 hours ago, Hungibungi said:

Can you please send in a screenshot (if the picture doesn't work just send in a link :D) like this:
QSUXxzB.png
Meaning the SB window with you hovering over the Steelbreaker Soul Shield - Chest 1? 🙂

https://pasteboard.co/XyVkDOt8idIJ.png

This is the best I could do for link, let me know if it works. Otherwise I dont see any option to insert photos

2 hours ago, Hungibungi said:

You need to be lvl60, it says on the bottom left corner.

it said that on the previous soul boost as well I think, yet I could still claim some rewards just for logging in. Unless they changed it from the previous to only lvl 60 being able to claim?