Forums

Hongsil's Treasure Draw not activating

willietrom

We are given Enchanted tickets every day (including as part of Premium rewards), on which it says they are used to "open Hongsil's Treasure Draw", and the current event offers rewards only in exchange for Enchanted Essence which is obtained from Hongsil's Treasure Draw, but Hongsil's Treasure Draw is never available. According the the posted news article, it should be active right now, but it wasn't active yesterday and it's still not active today. Without it activating, we cannot claim the first week's rewards for this event, which will no longer be claimable after next maintenance.

(As a side note, the limited time chosen for it is very strange, it's not convenient for most in NA or EU, and it makes it impossible to use the rewards we earn on the last day of the event, since it is timed to occur only after maintenance.)

• Like 3

As an update for this, I tried a support ticket. I had to tell them 3 different times that I was online during the listed times and it wasn't opening only to have them tell me the time frames listed on the site and the server time zone and to try repairing the game file (already did that one). The Senior GM that popped into the ticket confirmed that 506 tickets were used on May 26th and that this indicates that there is no problem with the event. I suppose the drawing is locked to a couple hundred players and the rest of us are screwed? Who knows? Talking to their support gave me the biggest migraine of my life so I don't know if I'll ever try that again.

On 5/28/2023 at 10:30 AM, Parxx said:

As an update for this, I tried a support ticket. I had to tell them 3 different times that I was online during the listed times and it wasn't opening only to have them tell me the time frames listed on the site and the server time zone and to try repairing the game file (already did that one). The Senior GM that popped into the ticket confirmed that 506 tickets were used on May 26th and that this indicates that there is no problem with the event. I suppose the drawing is locked to a couple hundred players and the rest of us are screwed? Who knows? Talking to their support gave me the biggest migraine of my life so I don't know if I'll ever try that again.

I wonder if it is some sort of account issue. We've seen those in the past where some accounts just could not access certain content, but others could. This might be the same issue, but now the problem is support refuses to understand that there is a problem because from their point of view, it's working for SOMEONE, therefore there is no problem.

8 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

I wonder if it is some sort of account issue. We've seen those in the past where some accounts just could not access certain content, but others could. This might be the same issue, but now the problem is support refuses to understand that there is a problem because from their point of view, it's working for SOMEONE, therefore there is no problem.

Could be but it's probably more likely that Lillvargen is right and they just redeemed them in the treasure shop for the pity prize of a single enchanted essence. Nobody in the academy discord has seen the event either so it's a pretty good indication that it just isn't working. 

I'll also report that no one in another discord with ~40 active BnS players has seen the event activate, either. It seems either staff is counting Dragon Express redeems or only players with a modified game are able to access the event (all we're lacking is the link in the Esc menu, which could be modded in after knowing how it worked for previous such events).

• 2 weeks later...

The most failed event in BNS history. I am so disapointed. No communication from our non cummunicating communicationmanager. Support has no idea what is going on in game or forum.......good that i have not spend any money in the last half year on this game.

22 hours ago, lillvargen said:

Hongsil starts at midnight CEST at least on NA server, not been awake to check on EU server but should be working now

I have been online from 7 am till 11 pm CEST (playing on EU server), not seen anything