Rankings Reset, No last weekly rewards

snsdtaeyeon

All F11 ranks were wiped on both NA and EU servers after the maint and neither region has received rewards. This is probably because RU has gotten Isle this week and it is a new season for them, and the devs have been copy pasting everything for awhile now. Both west regions still have 1 week of the season left since we are 1 week behind RU due to the delayed Northern Continent patch, yet they did not take that into account.  Maintenance was extended twice only for this to happen which is extremely unprofessional.

• Like 3

Pls fix ranking reward, emergency maint again is fine it is whatever, jst pls fix ranks up. 

We all need weekly and season rewards, wtf u guys doing extending maint jst to mess up more than last week. 

Jst extend more but at least FIX THE DEM BUG! DONT ADD MORE BUG! Thanks. 

• Like 2

I know this has been said a couple posts now today already but it seems nobody received rewards for the weekly rankings and all our ranks have been taken off of leaderboards but the ratings still stand. I'm hoping we're getting a fix for this or some kind of notice that it's being looked in to. Thank you for reading

• Like 1

At this point, I don't even know if I want to continue to play this game. Things are just getting worse.

Seems like Ncsoft is just making us quit the game as fast as possible to shut the servers down.

Edited by ASHE ENT.
typo
  • Like 2

This is especially bad because rewards relevant to this event (before the next maintenance specifically) were supposed to be given with ranks. Unless remedied before next maintenance, this failure will ruin the event for people who actually participated in it as it's designed. People will miss hitting diamond rank because of this mistake if it's not fixed in time, and the value of its rewards over 5 weeks is very high (reflecting how much of a commitment players had to put in to get it).

• Like 3

For characters that had not re-ranked they will still have the proper rank - if you had 'ranked' again at some point before the hotfit went out, you will need to tap a rank again (both Shrouded Ajanara and Sanctum of the Masters worked for me) for overall/mastery to reflect properly again.