Daily Dash - Burning Devotion Chest Missing

MurdoqSenpai

Daily dash did not give me the surprise prize Burning Devotion Chest.

As you can see on the print screen, i hit a number 6 on the wheel, landed on a surprise prize and it did not give any extra rewards.

A 6 roll is a guarantee Burning Devotion Chest prize, I should receive it.

DTB2R15.jpg

0QWap5d.jpg

To make it worse zendesk have no clue that a 6 roll should give the chest... They told it was a double reward and tried to send me the 2x fus.stones as i would make a ticket to get that.

4ftwMzs.png

• 4 weeks later...

I can confirm that that spot is bugged. On May 31st I landed on it while rolling a 5 and having Premium active, and no reward was given (again said "Surprise Prize" which is always supposed to be a Burning Devotion Chest). I was lucky to take a screenshot that showed "Surprise Prize" on the screen so they can't play dumb. That being said, my "inquiry" still has received no response of any sort.

• Like 1

this time this was the response... its so sad that we know nothing will be done... mass restoration for what 5-10 player? I dont trust they at all and i will ask for the chest again in the ticket and i will make another one not mention a report to the dev team or whatever in-case they insist in this mass restoration. ¬¬

uBQrspu.png

The response was better with the followsup.

They asked for a image link because the ticket system was giving an error message not letting me upload the image into it.

FALEError: file upload error, Error: file upload api error

FvbQwdB.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Wisspp Can you take a look at this?

This is commom, happen 3 times already with me. This is part of the premium system people are paying for.

I am missing 2 Burning devotion chests already and zendesk dont give a dam anymore since the layoffs months ago.

Zendesk says they are sending the tickets to the team responsible for a mass restoration, but we know a restoration will never happen.

3/4 months and the Daily dash still bugged.

Here some ticket Nº in case you have access to it and wanna check:

(before the layoffs)
2132952 - zendesk sent the chest by mail

(after layoffs)
2136812 - Refused to sent it, talking about mass restoration

2141723 - A month later and no restoration, still refusing to send the chest by mail.
2147941 - 3 months Another box i missed and they still refusing to send it. This time talking about giving it the right way, mass restoration i guess.

Nothing so far, no bug fix and no restoration.

Surprise prize was just blank and gave nothing, should be one Burning Devotion Chest.
Here some images i put on the tickets.

7dwL3mB.jpg

HZzjvwx.jpg

On 8/26/2023 at 8:29 PM, MurdoqSenpai said:

@Wisspp Can you take a look at this?

This is commom, happen 3 times already with me. This is part of the premium system people are paying for.

I am missing 2 Burning devotion chests already and zendesk dont give a dam anymore since the layoffs months ago.

Zendesk says they are sending the tickets to the team responsible for a mass restoration, but we know a restoration will never happen.

3/4 months and the Daily dash still bugged.

Here some ticket Nº in case you have access to it and wanna check:

(before the layoffs)
2132952 - zendesk sent the chest by mail

(after layoffs)
2136812 - Refused to sent it, talking about mass restoration

2141723 - A month later and no restoration, still refusing to send the chest by mail.
2147941 - 3 months Another box i missed and they still refusing to send it. This time talking about giving it the right way, mass restoration i guess.

Nothing so far, no bug fix and no restoration.

Surprise prize was just blank and gave nothing, should be one Burning Devotion Chest.
Here some images i put on the tickets.

7dwL3mB.jpg

HZzjvwx.jpg

I am missing 3 chests already and have been fighting with support for more than 1 month now
One time they even told me I don't have premium, when I had more than 140days left

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2023 at 1:10 AM, MurdoqSenpai said:

The response was better with the followsup.

They asked for a image link because the ticket system was giving an error message not letting me upload the image into it.

FALEError: file upload error, Error: file upload api error

FvbQwdB.png

Seems Jpegs and pngs don't work, but if you use the snipping tool to take your pictures instead of the in-game screenshots and save them as gif, it'll work. 

• 3 weeks later...