Daily reset time wrong / Mystical key missing

MakeTheGOD

I don't care when it resets, I care that it's internally consistent, and make EVERYTHING reset at the same time as it's suppose to. What is this nonsense with part of daily things resetting in the morning and other part in the afternoon

FIX IT

7ojyJT3.png

https://imgur.com/7ojyJT3

NC made a mistake this is a massive oversight issue, everyday for the past 7 years straight- I wake up early in the morning & login to play Blade & Soul & then run my F8 daily train. The past few days my daily dungeon quests have not reset for the day- so I just sit there AFK fishing because there is nothing for me to do in the game.

you might as well just log off & uninstall the game at this point, why bother even playing Blade & Soul if the game is telling you when you can play & at what exact timezone...

Edited by FeralStripes
Spellcheck

reported  a daily bug  few months to ncmeme 
same one 
they didnt cared 
lets see if they care now 
im SO excited to find out

if its not fixed 
im disappointed 
also agree no point in playing 

Edited by tiigrikutsu

What happened with the restart of the daily quest yesterday afternoon around 7:00 p.m. I already had the quests finished with both my main pj and my alternates and when I connected today at 07:00 in the morning only my pj's quests had restarted main it was not supposed that now the restart was at 05 am

I feel like this new reset time will drive me away from the game. I usually do my dailies in afternoon to evening hours and I can imagine other players are doing them around same times.

Whats the point anymore if I have to wait till 5pm to even start my dailies?

• Like 1

way too many timers. (NA)

Daily dash timer seems to be same time as b4, its like night time for me so i cant tell exact.

Daily reset is 2pm pst.

Daily reset rest status (the bonus rewards bubbles) is 3pm pst. this part is really annoying.

F10 reset is few hours later, i forgot when. at this point i gave up.

I don't think I have to say anything about this response xD

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Blade & Soul Support Team.

The Mystical Keys are available for a limited time only. It is intended this type of key is no longer available after 4/18 maintenance. I hope this clarifies the matter.

For any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again in a new ticket.

they just wanted people to buy premium , and now that people bought they removed 🙂 Simple ncmeme remains Master strategist. 

its like legally scamming people but not really since at this point EVERYBODY should know this, and since everybody knows this they arent scamming , hope people catching my thought process. long live blade and soul 😄  😄 🙂

Edited by tiigrikutsu