Returning player questions

Qel

Hi,

I've played BnS since a while ... KR then JP then when it came to the west since launch. Neddless to say that in that timeframe alone the game widely transformed. I stopped playing due to some life events before UE4 came along. 

I'm tempted trying the new classes, I see there is a lv60 pass but i don't want to skip the story quest parts which i might not have done so probably i'm gonna level from lv 1 old school way.

I get that we can only do Story quest and get all the gear to progress instead of spinning wheels and upgrading manually, how long does it take to finish the story quest ?

Is there anything i should be collecting while leveling or all the useful stuff only comes at end game ?

Opposite thing it there thing i should completely not bother with while leveling until end game ? Accessories / bopae or whatever...

How's the dungeon match making health ? Is there still enough population to find group at decent pace ?

Is it worth transferring gems and stuff from my older lv50 chars to the new one ?

Thanks a lot, really trying to give a proper shot a coming back into this game and see if it's still has the vibe of the game I enjoyed since so long.

How long story takes is up to you, how many hours you want/are able to play a day

you take the gear you get from story to start with, once you are lvl 60 you get near endgame gear from soul boost

I guess gems and stuff from lvl 50 chars are way outdated, check if you have outfits that can be transferred as well as weapon skins

we have a really good new players guide in this forum, check it out

match making is done mostly in faction chat: NA cerulean - EU crimson, recently it started off in F8 (dungeon lobby) in EU, not sure about NA

F8 been dead for a while but might live again

• Thanks 1

kinda 30hours (if watched every scene) until chapter 9 I believe and we are at chapter 12 now I think.  (might be called akt - both words sorta ambigue to me).

hmm, you dont really get to play story on maxed out char. since noone of you decisions actually matters you might consider watching a playthroug while farming?

but groups, well. slimmed to 4man groups now. if you fancy recruiting you might be in good luck