sheet music quest...

Nicolee

Thanks!  I lost the weap during a game bug, but support said I had to have a video and/or screenshots to prove I had the quest + item because the quest was no longer in my letters section and the weap was gone, so of course I was making it up because the support person didn't know what I was talking about.  Sometimes I expect the support people to know what the game looks like or what quests are there for different classes and what items would be normal for a char of a class to have.

Yeah, it doesn't look like a harp exactly, but it was prettier than anything I had yet -- which had me try to buy the two skins in F10-cosmetic -- both of which have bugged out and won't open (system voice says (invalid item)).  Similar problem there -- support has no idea what I'm talking about with it being in F10 nor the fact that both are still unopened in my inventory and can't be opened.  I'm having another prob now w/my character unable to proceed in main quest in ... zebong(?) district where an old man wants protection from gambling thugs -- I can only attack 1, the other I can't even initiate an attack on -- and quest says I have to get rid of the _2_ thugs.  So mainquest is stopped at that point.  Submitted a support request on that as well -- it may be related to the weird sympom of illusion skins going missing and/or not being openable -- as I've had 2 game lockups where I can't move (only float), and one game crash as I entered ironsights academy to get quest for starting HM-levels @ masters cave.  So many bugs, wondering what cause(s) is/are if new class is really that well played, but I see others that have no prob.  I'm just lucky I guess.

Thanks again!

it's from a letter (in J), you get it only after completing the first purple quest (from a different letter) and advancing the story slightly, but both are early in viridian coast, like even before you leave everdusk

Edited by willietrom

14 hours ago, Nicolee said:

Yeah, it doesn't look like a harp exactly, but it was prettier than anything I had yet -- which had me try to buy the two skins in F10-cosmetic -- both of which have bugged out and won't open (system voice says (invalid item)). 

might can re-do the quest and tape it if you'd like.

image.png

weird enough they did put this weapon (skin) in F10.

6 hours ago, lillvargen said:

hmmm I don't even remember that quest/reward, have to check if I got it

at what lvl you get it?

after ticket it is "unlocked" though. can find in J. but it is Bard exclusive. so non-bards should have to pick from F10 which is bugged?! weird.

image.png

also any class can do /allsong or /light so idk why only Bard would receive their tutorial on that.

also if curious have the sheet too

image.png

d e f e A f e d d d e e A d d d d  to my understanding. doesnt really seem to add up though.

https://onlinesequencer.net/3250355

then its just me xD I [as doing the quest] felt like I did it before. Yet I never bothered with questletters for roughly 2 years now, so I went ahead to test on my chars and only was avaible forbard.

Then again once can't rule out that it worked on all classes before. No idea what files been shipped.