Reset quest

Moadam

Hello! Can someone explain to me how can I reset the quest? 
Quest: 17 chapter. the test of the eight
I was kicked out of the game when I was doing the quest. After I returned to the game I am unable to speak with NPC which is described in the quest as the next one and I can't go through the dungeon cuz there is fire (by the quest line one NPC removes this fire and you can pass).

Spoiler

ZLBQ3x7.png

Spoiler

hbwTYVD.jpg

On 2/1/2023 at 8:59 PM, Moadam said:

Hello! Can someone explain to me how can I reset the quest? 
Quest: 17 chapter. the test of the eight
I was kicked out of the game when I was doing the quest. After I returned to the game I am unable to speak with NPC which is described in the quest as the next one and I can't go through the dungeon cuz there is fire (by the quest line one NPC removes this fire and you can pass).

Hide contents

ZLBQ3x7.png

Hide contents

hbwTYVD.jpg

Quest says you need to talk Old Man Cho after completing Call of the Warring Factions quest. That quest is for entering a faction and it's required for the yellow quest.
So you can't proceed because you haven't joined to a faction yet. If I'm right, you should have a purple quest named Calling of the Warring Factions in Quest Journal ( J btn -> Quest Letters tab). Accept it, then you can talk to the clan overseers in that cave. After completing purple quest, you will be able to talk Old Man Cho.

Edited by Riel