Returning player, help!

KaLadboLg

Hello guys

I've a question, i dont know how it works now but, when get in the dungeon lobby, it only appear like 4 duengons and when I try to get a party with the LFP option, it's not availible, what happened?? how can I get in a party for doing the daily quest and also, where can I find the another dungoen becaise I remember that it was a lot of dungeons on this game, could anyone please help me with that? and just if it is possible does anyone knows a spanish clan that are active at the moment?

thank you guys

Hi,

F8 has a built in weapon requirement. Did you finish the story? It will give you a grand celestial weapon near the end.
Also, if you click on "Demonsbane", you'll be able to see the newer dungeons. Also also, I recommend you to not use lfp in demonsbane dungeons, you'll have better chances to find a party manualy. If you can see a recruitment for stage 1, join 😄

1 hour ago, KaLadboLg said:

Hello guys

I've a question, i dont know how it works now but, when get in the dungeon lobby, it only appear like 4 duengons and when I try to get a party with the LFP option, it's not availible, what happened?? how can I get in a party for doing the daily quest and also, where can I find the another dungoen becaise I remember that it was a lot of dungeons on this game, could anyone please help me with that? and just if it is possible does anyone knows a spanish clan that are active at the moment?

thank you guys

A lot of dungeons were taken out of F8 and only the really end game ones are left there.

Any dungeons you cannot find in F8 you need to enter from the world / server itself at their entrance and make a party through faction chat / worldchat.

• 1 month later...

Is there anyway to restore the older heroic or not dungeons to the dungeon guide list to be able to windstride to them, instead my meticulous tiring way of looking for them in the map manually each time when some are tricky ot find . . . and save a note in our computer for each one? that would be perfectly awesome! old and returning players or even new ones would like to try those old ones for certain item rewards farming or achivements

well, for nostalgic memorabilia you might want to use portal in Jadestone or Zaiwei

archievements...well, I can get behind 25AP one and aside from this I doubt any archievement is either obtainable or worth

item rewards/farming is a topic you can ignore. every dungeon out of F8 won't give loot anymore