About Shop Account Limit you can buy only 1 per account

Silentkillergr

So if you have more then 1 or 2 chars that you want to buy the item from the shop in mushin Gang Sanghae you can't cause of the account limit if you could chance it on character limit maybe so people can buy the items from there for each char they have on there account cause some people play with more then 1 char in this game i mean alts ... please fix it and make it character limit thanks in advance 

https://imgur.com/k3AJmzN

https://imgur.com/tkd3X42

https://imgur.com/voP2zpz

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, 

I have a few words to put about this update regarding the accessories/weapon from this npc.

For example, I did 100 runs of Namdo + Altar on my main and never received any accessory that was for my class - so I purchased the class specifc necklace + bracelet from the npc prior to the update. Now they are locked and if I was to do 1,000+ runs on another character and never get the class specific necklace/bracelet, I won't be able to buy it, I'll just have to suffer? I don't understand at ALL why this is a thing. 

1. IF you wanted to make it fair, keep a 100 runs achievement NPC available without ANY limit of 1 per character. So this way we can do 100 runs on each character we wish to gear up if we're unlucky. 

2. Keep the current 1 per account CLASS SPECIFIC Accessories NPC separate from the achievement NPC, so we have the choice to decide which character we will give the limited accessory option to. 

As for the weapon, it's understandable to have an account limit for it - but if you're going to keep it this way again, consider putting another NPC with a 300 runs for Grim Nexus or something for it again at least... but it's not a big deal since we can purchase the chests on the F5 or farm GN etc... 

Overall - It makes no sense to me to put a limit on these accessories to 1 per account and removing the 100 runs achievement because if you used some for your mains and wanted to gear up some alts, why should you be locked behind having to do hundreds upon hundreds of runs for an accessory? If it's an alt we're not looking to play it that often anyway - 100 runs achievement makes it fair imo. 

Why should peoples gear progression be locked behind this? You can't upgrade a starcross accessory you don't have for a future occulous accessory succession if you never drop it! 

Please change this - Thanks! 

• Like 2

Yes, we need to farm the currency on each character to buy them anyway. Just change from 1 per account - to 1 per character or completely remove the limitation, it also serves no purpose in the game anyway, it only forces alt characters to be weak and/or ignored from being played while the game is designed for multi character gaming and farming

I disagree.

Let the best available accs hard to obtain since it's one of the properties of every RPG: require to farm hard for the best. And as Grim shows, Starcross accs become easily accessible after the release of the Oculus replacement.

You want to exchange on alt? Then exchange on alt since currency is not so hard to obtain and farm the accs on main if you don't have them already. 

I think the only drawback was the dropping removal of the Skystealer accs since the gap between soulboost gear and Starcross makes Starcross almost unfarmable.

The daily and weekly chores are easily manageable with soulboost accs imo it just takes more of our time. But MMOs are notorious for their time killing, especially Korean ones.

Edited by Riel

1 hour ago, Riel said:

I disagree.

Let the best available accs hard to obtain since it's one of the properties of every RPG: require to farm hard for the best. And as Grim shows, Starcross accs become easily accessible after the release of the Oculus replacement.

You want to exchange on alt? Then exchange on alt since currency is not so hard to obtain and farm the accs on main if you don't have them already. 

I think the only drawback was the dropping removal of the Skystealer accs since the gap between soulboost gear and Starcross makes Starcross almost unfarmable.

The daily and weekly chores are easily manageable with soulboost accs imo it just takes more of our time. But MMOs are notorious for their time killing, especially Korean ones.

I think you're missing the point.. By removing the the 100 achievement option, you cant guarantee you will get an accessory of your class type.. you could do hundreds of runs and get nothing and also remember, there are new accessories coming out soon for neck/glove in december, so why is there a reason to make starcross so unachievable? We need it to succeed the next one anyway.

To farm the 20 essences we need to even buy it from the npc would take sometime which is fine, but what are the odds on you getting the essences in under 100 runs? I just did 50 runs of AoI before the update and got 6 bracelets only - luckily I had more essences which is how I managed to buy it once my 100th run was complete. 

It's a ridiculous decision to block this content this way on their part. Since 100 runs was the "difficult" part, they thought they're making it easier for us by removing the achievement but in the end it doesn't help much.

Keep the achievement vendor + your 1 per acc npc for 20 essences. 

If I'm right, it was still 1 type of accessory per account with 100 achi on before the patch (not sure since I came back to game at the end of August, skipped the whole Starcross era so my knowledge isn't necessary up to date).

I just got 20 essences over the weekend farming Trials and Grim.

All I'm saying is that we don't necessary need Starcross accs, upgrade Skystealer while you can since it's cheaper, then you can farm Starcross or just wait for the updates and do something else in the meantime.

18 hours ago, Riel said:

If I'm right, it was still 1 type of accessory per account with 100 achi on before the patch (not sure since I came back to game at the end of August, skipped the whole Starcross era so my knowledge isn't necessary up to date).

I just got 20 essences over the weekend farming Trials and Grim.

All I'm saying is that we don't necessary need Starcross accs, upgrade Skystealer while you can since it's cheaper, then you can farm Starcross or just wait for the updates and do something else in the meantime.

I understand you completely and I agree but also, skystealer accessories don't even drop anymore? You can only get them from 200 demonsbane coins. How do you get 200 per week? We'll its not easy especially if you're on an alt + how does someone with no gear compete in rankings for demonsbanes to get coins anyway? lol.

36 minutes ago, lythias12 said:

I understand you completely and I agree but also, skystealer accessories don't even drop anymore? You can only get them from 200 demonsbane coins. How do you get 200 per week? We'll its not easy especially if you're on an alt + how does someone with no gear compete in rankings for demonsbanes to get coins anyway? lol.

That's why I said in my previous post that they shouldn't have removed the drops of Skystealer accs. We all miss them, the gap is too much. But hey, less farming time, more waiting with alts, more to to do IRL and other stuff^^