[MERGED] Issues with Koldrak's Lair Schedule and Dailies

willietrom

I did Koldrak's Lair just fine three hours ago and just now three hours later when it was time for entrance to Koldrak's Lair to re-enable no icon to enable entrance appeared in the quickbar at the bottom. Further, pulling up the "Epic Challenge" menu manually showed times that aren't supposed to be in the schedule normally. Despite some wrong times, the current time was shown, but entrance still wasn't possible.  I then relogged and still no change. This all is with no modifications at all, not even an alternative launcher.

G2QS6ok.png

• Green Storm changed the title to [MERGED] Issues with Koldrak's Lair Schedule and Dailies
  • NCSOFT

During Wednesday's maintenance, a server configuration was incorrectly set for the Yura server (NA), causing the server time to be 6 hours ahead. This issue causes several activities to happen at the wrong times, including the following:

• Daily Challenges (reset at 11 PM PT)
  • Daily Login Rewards (reset at 11 PM PT)
  • Koldrak's Lair schedule (at 6 AM PT, 9 AM PT, 12 PM PT, 3 PM PT, 6 PM PT)
  • Item rotation in the Hongmoon Store (at 4 AM PT)

We'll be correcting this issue in an upcoming maintenance, and I'll share the exact details when I have them.

• NCSOFT

Our teams have been working on a plan to rectify the situation of the Yura server (NA) not using the correct server times. This is what we’re planning to do tomorrow:

• On Tuesday, November 8, at 10:00 PM PT (November 9 at 00:00 AM CT/01:00 AM ET), we will take the Yura server (NA) down to address the server time issue.
    • The Jinsoyun server (EU) will not be affected until the regular weekly maintenance (see below).
    • The Yura server (NA) will be down until the end of the regular weekly maintenance (see below).
  • On Wednesday, November 9, at 4:00 AM PT (06:00 AM CT/07:00 ET/12:00 UTC/14:00 CEST), we will bring the Jinsoyun server (EU) down for our general weekly maintenance and deploy the Wind Chasers release.
    • After that time, it is estimated that both servers will be back online after 5h30, but this time could change based on how the deployment and tests go.

We will issue compensation packages for NA players in the Hongmoon Store, and I’ll share when these are available later this week.

• NCSOFT

As we're unfolding the details of tomorrow's maintenance, we've been forced to extend the first part of the work. The Yura server (NA) will be taken down today (November 8 ) at 8:00 PM PT (10:00 PM CT/11:00 PM ET).

For the Jinsoyun server (EU), the regular maintenance will still happen on November 9, at 4:00 AM PT (06:00 AM CT/07:00 ET/12:00 UTC/14:00 CEST).