Mount !!??

Dark Fenril

We run better,faster,stronger...or teleport...that all in this game. This is for other game. stop insane business ... infinity sprint that's all. there is other workstuff. graphic vibe, broken texture, bug, game pad restore...etc or other think sit place (in tavern or street chair), more social emote (yes/no/sleep/stand me/...), custom weapon color, transfer weapon skin (weapon box=outfit stamp), hairdresser in game, clan sanctuary, more clan outfit.. more dynamic aerial/ground combo ( multi player ,no just one). new world boss and his wheel of Fortune outfit/weapon skin. simple free dual, new pvp land...                                                                                                                                                                         sorry for my bad english. fr forum dead. Kiss

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ishtar said:

People openly use speedhack in the game, specially in the dungeons... beats the purpose of mounts...

First they remove EVERY part of content outside of dungeons, and then they add mounts xD

• Like 1

Mounts in a MMO without any functioning open world, linear dungeons which are already ran through with windwalking (ignoring teleport xmls and speedhacks).

I really wonder how that will work out and what the mounts will be for, except for afking and showing off in Mushins Tower or Ajanara Monastery.

• Like 1

24 - 8 regular, 8 pet, 8 mount.
Psyches are available from F10 only, and they cost 100 bucks each.
You can equip every type of gildstone (12 slots) to double gildstone stats.
There's a new type of bonus - mount movement speed, which appears on unity stones, compound, and insignias.
Also there are mythical bonuses for every single stage, but to "balance it" the chance to upgrade to +1 is 1%, and gets 0.05% less with every stage.

Just saw the livestream, great to announce the stream itself just 1 hour before by the way, and I have to say that mounts are a huge disgrace to the game.

You revealed that they will be put into trove, so behind a paywall. Nice...

Mounts give infinite stamina and a speed boost. But only on land, you can't use them on water, not on walls and not during dungeons or battle. So, when and where are we going to use them?! The game basically consists of dungeon runs. Open areas are dead or auto-combat afk zones. Doubt the new pvp zone will change that and if you have forgotten, the mount can't be used during battle. So no fleeing or ambush with them.

When I tested the game during beta th egame was okay for me. But I really got hooked into it when I reached the dragonscale valley with the amazing windstride animations. Heck, I did the scene immediatly a second time as it was so cool. Mounts just have no value for this game, they can't bring such an experience and hav eno purpose. Adding mounts to the game is a huge sign that developers, or people managing the "content", are so out of touch with their playerbase/ their customers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shekinah said:

...I have to say that mounts are a huge disgrace to the game.

100%

Initially, this game was way more open too but I had heard from an old exploration video of the old server that NC actually closed off a lot of wall climbing areas because players kept falling off the map. Sounds like a skill issue. lol

Jokes aside, it's a shame they opted to add so many restrictive invisible walls when the Windwalking is made to seem to significant at the start of the leveling experience.

Mounts being added into the game is the way I feel about joke outfits with jeans and sneakers being added into the game.

The mounts were supposed to be a CN client thing only, too. That type of player base always has ridiculous things bloating every single one of their games, like stupid wings and mounts. Every character looks like it walked out of a Halloween store. It wasn't surprising that mounts that don't even fit the game in any capacity were shoehorned into that region and it's a shame we are getting this bloat in our client now.

If they added it for money, like the OP said, there's better ways to get money and there's outfits in the Mushin Tower's outfit merchant (the one that sells past outfit boxes like Azure Dragon, Dawning Star, etc) that are flat out missing their accessories with no way to get them. With our region, they omit or don't fix things that will flat get them money and instead we get hand me downs from the WORST region, which is the CN region. Watch us get that dreadful CN outfit with crappy dove wings glued to the back that just got released before we even get missing dungeon outfits that look way better and doesn't make you look like a clown.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Zalerius said:

It was today 19.00 Cest its already over

You may want to read/look here:

1 hour ago, Shekinah said:

Just saw the livestream, great to announce the stream itself just 1 hour before by the way, and I have to say that mounts are a huge disgrace to the game.

5 hours ago, Zalerius said:

It was today 19.00 Cest its already over

Amazing. Not even the SMALLEST bit of notice about the stream as a news post, forum post, or even really on the twitter, just a link to a MMOBomb post which at the bottom in one line links to the streams. What a utter JOKE. It is clear NCSoft doesn't want streams and will use what likely was low turn out numbers (due to not announcing it) to cancel all streams for now on.

14 minutes ago, lillvargen said:

it was in news post about upcoming patch, the hours too

and we were good many to watch it

True, but wouldn't hurt to make the announcements more visible. Back in the day they also appeared ingame (altho the TV there would never load for me, it was still useful as a reminder).

Would be cool if these were a regular thing, then the scarcity of info in 1 stream wouldn't even be an issue, if it was a little bit of info with Q&A on a regular basis.

• NCSOFT
5 hours ago, Rhiakath said:

True, but wouldn't hurt to make the announcements more visible. Back in the day they also appeared ingame (altho the TV there would never load for me, it was still useful as a reminder).

I note that I should have made a separate announcement between announcing the release but ahead of the day of the live stream. I thought the majority of players would catch that line I put in the very first paragraph of the announcement blog post (in bold font!) and then a reminder on the day off would be enough, but I'll know to correct that next time!

5 hours ago, Rhiakath said:

Would be cool if these were a regular thing, then the scarcity of info in 1 stream wouldn't even be an issue, if it was a little bit of info with Q&A on a regular basis.

It took me a while to get to the point where I could both feel comfortable presenting this content and also organize it (it takes a lot of work to prepare a live stream). I'd like to do more in the future but at the moment I cannot commit. My goal is to have one at least before the end of the year and then one early next year, depending on the content I'd have to show. I considered doing a "Let's Play" series where I'd simply play the game but again I need more preparation for that, and I'm also not sure that it would bring a lot to the Blade & Soul community (maybe to newer players).

I'm listening to the player feedback, so keep sending your thoughts!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

I note that I should have made a separate announcement between announcing the release but ahead of the day of the live stream. I thought the majority of players would catch that line I put in the very first line of the announcement blog post and then a reminder on the day off would be enough, but I'll know to correct that next time!

It took me a while to get to the point where I could both feel comfortable presenting this content and also organize it (it takes a lot of work to prepare a live stream). I'd like to do more in the future but at the moment I cannot commit. My goal is to have one at least before the end of the year and then one early next year, depending on the content I'd have to show. I considered doing a "Let's Play" series where I'd simply play the game but again I need more preparation for that, and I'm also not sure that it would bring a lot to the Blade & Soul community (maybe to newer players).

To be fair some things changed since you there nothing against that but the basic Things and the rly Big Problems in our Regions are not fixed now... 

Yes i agree you changed the Dragonexpress and some things there are very nice to go forward but the first point is you guys added a weekly Goldchest ( Only for Premium Users + its only Twice per Week ) when youre lucky you get 10k Gold -> would be only 5 clicks on the Weapon to Upgrade and most of the time people are unlucky and then you wqsted 10k Gold for maybe 5% Progress on the Weapo.

When we Repeat that now we will never get Weapon +20 

Next Point is 10k Gold per week is the most Luck you can get drom that weekly chest but most of the Time you get only 3-5k Gold per Week and we have the same Gold Upgrade Cost as Korea has.. but like i said 5x before in some other threads.. they become 5x more Gold for there Daily Quest+ EVERY DAY the possibility to get a Premium Daily Goldbox with 2k 4k 6k 8k 10k Gold possibilitys and like the Name said Every Day so they can reach the Max Stage on every Accesoires and Weapon BEFORE the next Patch with New Accesoires comes out..

We dont know why we dont get the same possibility to go forward in the Game as KR and you never give a feedback about that and dont tell us pls you want be safety about the Gold Income on EU/NA this makes no sense at All...

Next Step is the Heart we need a lot of most Sterlings and can get it with Weekly Chest Dragonexpress rewards round about 8 Sterling crystals per week btw you need 30+ for 1 Upgrade and its the same as on Weapon what i alrd wrote in the top its a chance of % and its a low % Chance so we will  never reach here Max Stage too.. Sure you can buy Sterlings with Gold but as i said people got not evend enough Gold to Upgrade there Stuff, so how should we buy Sterlings then..

Next Point Challenge Token 

Of course you can Farm them in Aerodrome and Substratum the rate is not that high but the question here is why we even have that Token? No other Region besides EU/NA needs this Challenge Token when EU ppl ask KR Veteran Players about Challenge Token they even dont know what this is and we need too much to only Upgrade 4 normal Psyches into 1 Legy Psyches but why... why we cant get the same Transformation possibilitys that KR has..  even there no feedback ... 

- Other Point 1/5 x Upsurge Essence per Week in Dragonexpress for 8x Refined Oil and Solar Energy per Essence -> Holy Maccaroni you dont know how many 8x refined Oils are right , no problem You should delete the refined Oils there and make them only to get with Solar Energy per week or Set the Refined Oil Value from 8 -> 1

I rly like the Game many people liked the Game even on Stream i saw many old Veteran Player that quit this Year the Game cuz the Managment (in that Position youre a Part of that) are not to greedy enough to change Things for us as Playerbase) 

There are some Points that Go already in the right Direction the last Updates 

Badge-> Max Stage you can get it when you spend a lot of time in Solo Ini 

Upc. Talisman -> even that should be possible to get for free when you farm the new PvP Zone 

New Weapon Amulet -> same as Badge 

I hope you keep that up in the future but well this not changed our Big Problems at all and this is the Gold Income.. 

I know you played already the Game to make your own View of the Game but maybe you should Look it in the Position from a Player that not need Soulboost Gear or Basic Stuff maybe you should take a Look too of the High Playerbase then they need much much much more Gold and Materials as you thing we need for Sure.

I play this Game since Beta with some Breaks and ive seen/read you was a GW Veteran Player so you should know what you talkin about and know what Player want but as i said you should also take a look in the High End Gear Upgrades... 

-The Friendlist is not fixed since 2018 when someone goes Offline its shows him as "Online" its only fixed when you relog your own Cha..

- Ebondrake Lair Normal Mode is buggy since Re-Release in EU it has the Same Stats as Easy Mode

- the Maps in Dungeons are not Live as they should be..

- F2 Icon fix is there now but the Stats are not the Same as on your "P" Profil some System are not shown in F2 (Slate System/Compound)

-Slate/Compound System cannot be Changed or is not usable in "F8" Dungeons

Feel free to DM me or whatever .. i have no problem to help to make the Game more playable for any kind of Playerbase low/mid/high and i think iam not the Only one that would help to bring BnS Great Again..

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

I note that I should have made a separate announcement between announcing the release but ahead of the day of the live stream. I thought the majority of players would catch that line I put in the very first line of the announcement blog post and then a reminder on the day off would be enough, but I'll know to correct that next time!

In regards to the last part, I totally agree with this. I spend a lot of time watching the RU server patch streams and well any streams they put out and I've taken the liberty of stealing a few good ideas from it. Honestly their community is pretty strong because their CM's on stream do what's called "community day streams". This means that they will just stream and chat with the playerbase and maybe play the game a little, or do a small giveaway or hold a monthly contest etc. One time the RU CM even cooked one of the mamosu stews from inside the game live on stream. Now you don;t have to go that far, but honestly some in between streams where you sit down and chat with the playerbase and get to know us and just have some fun enjoying blade and soul would really help a lot I think. 

I think it's about finding out what the higher ups would allow you to stream about and stuff and seeing what you can do. Honestly I for one know that if we had community day streams like the RU server, I would totally tune in. You seem like a great guy, who was a bit nervous but you got up there and you showed yourself for the first time and you tried your best. And I think that's all we can hope for. Good luck in future streams Greenstorm.

Edited by MishaJ
  • Like 2

• NCSOFT
4 minutes ago, Zalerius said:

Feel free to DM me or whatever .. i have no problem to help to make the Game more playable for any kind of Playerbase low/mid/high and i think iam not the Only one that would help to bring BnS Great Again..

Please avoid off-topics (and yes I know that I contributed to the off-topic'ing by replying to something about the livestream!)

Here's some information to give you context: sometimes I have to go back to past discussions to look for something I remember a player saying, or I need to gather feedback on a particular topic; I rely on thread topics to help me with that, especially if it's old information (search sometimes helps but it's much less efficient).

Let's go back to Mounts...