My final feedback - this needs urgent fixing. NOW.

Amane

As the title says... I think I've been trying to write about this for months now... but the game and this community is dying because barely anything is happening.

Before we get to the urgent fixes, I still want to compliment on the recent Daily Rest change. This was indeed a step in the right direction as it helps tremendously for people that do not have so much time playing this game every single day. Thank you. Probably the best change since years. 

Now... let's get to the key points:

Gold Income 

I still read about how something is done about this... but nothing is happening. It's nice that you guys place more gold on the battle plague, in Demonsbane rankings... but that isn't close enough to anything. 

We need ACTUAL gold income fixes: more daily gold, daily gold box from 3 daily challenges (with a premium key to obtain more gold), more weekly gold, raids gold buffs etc... 

We have the korean upgrade system now with only very small changes but still the same income as before. This is hurting the game, as most people need months to even upgrading one piece of their gear. Do something, this is priority NUMBER ONE. The longer you wait, the more people leave this game. 

More resources

Very simple point, we talk about:

- Sacred Vials

- Pet Packs

- Skystealer Crystals

Give us actual ways to farm them. How about a Celestial Basin buff?

Demonsbane content

Bring the next tier of Demonsbane accs soon. From my knowledge, there won't be a dungeon for about 4 months now unless NCWest changed the release schedule. If not, consider moving the next Demonsbane dungeon forward. This dry period will hurt the game, massively. 

Hongmoon Coins

We need more sources of Venture Tokens again. Very simple. 

Ranking is dead because it got unlucrative for the majority of the playerbase with only the top 1% making actual good HMC gain. 

That is everything. I've been posting about months for various issues that should be looked at asap. This is all I have left to say now. 

I won't be posting anymore feedback, because I literally named various concerns about the state of NA/EU Blade & Soul. Now it is on the developers and the team of NCSoft/West to do something or do nothing. I do hope you take this feedback very seriously, because players are leaving every week and it would be very sad if that trend continues. 

• Like 1

Worst case scenario is like 2 months for the new dungeon, which will cripple our HMC gains again. When we got the current tier, both Aerodrome and Substratum got removed from Demonsbane and the seasonal content was just Hall of Trials and Sanctum of the Masters. If it takes 4 months I'd honestly be cheering because that's 4 months of 5 seasonal things to do for HMC.

On 8/19/2022 at 11:32 AM, Amane said:

Gold Income 

I still read about how something is done about this... but nothing is happening. It's nice that you guys place more gold on the battle plague, in Demonsbane rankings... but that isn't close enough to anything. 

We need ACTUAL gold income fixes: more daily gold, daily gold box from 3 daily challenges (with a premium key to obtain more gold), more weekly gold, raids gold buffs etc... 

We have the korean upgrade system now with only very small changes but still the same income as before. This is hurting the game, as most people need months to even upgrading one piece of their gear. Do something, this is priority NUMBER ONE. The longer you wait, the more people leave this game. 

we need more gold and materials to improve our equipment with the amount of materials that currently come out we have to wait years to improve our equipment, we have a lot of levels and few materials to raise those levels, apart from gold in Korea it is solved by selling the materials that are farmed and that sufficiently balances the need for gold.

On 8/19/2022 at 11:32 AM, Amane said:

More resources

Very simple point, we talk about:

- Sacred Vials

- Pet Packs

- Skystealer Crystals

that is also a necessity since to upgrade the accessories you need a lot, but a lot of pet pack and sacred vial, without counting all the exaggerated amount that is also needed to improve pet gems, now I can't give priority to those gems anymore that I occupy everything in the accessories and I have nothing left to use in something else.

These are urgent needs but the administrators of the game do not take the weight because there are few who comment or support these comments, sometimes it is just because of laziness and because they do not believe that they will listen to them, I in my Latin community always think that It is a waste of time to comment on something in the forum but I encourage you to comment and support the posts you see that are important as this post is, make changes or there will be no one left to play bns with.

Again, either remove fails from upgrades, or give more gold that reflects reasonable progression when the inevitable fails are calculated. Getting one item maybe +1 once a month is not reasonable (which of course depends on your luck, but that's how my weapon upgrade would go if it went at all)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rhiakath said:

Again, either remove fails from upgrades, or give more gold that reflects reasonable progression when the inevitable fails are calculated. Getting one item maybe +1 once a month is not reasonable (which of course depends on your luck, but that's how my weapon upgrade would go if it went at all)

Agreed. I'm fine with a slow progression but this makes snails look like they're going mach 2. I recently burned over 20k gold to get my Starcross Gloves to +11 as I love real examples and it pulls things into perspective. My best estimates put a daily gold gain at 347 (450 if premium) doing 'everything', that is, all F8, all the old dungeons that still give rewards, and all relevant solo content excluding Shrouded Ajanara Hard Mode (most of the player base cannot currently complete). Then an additional 631 (760) on top of that from weekly stuff like all raids excluding Serpents Den, not including the gold from dynamic boxes (think each raid would be 70g with a chance of an additional 100g? I'll have to double check. Scarlet Conservatory is 70 from dynamics at least).

A free to play player doing all they can gets basically 3,000g a week, and a bit more if premium. By my own numbers, it would take 7 weeks to recover the gold I used on those gloves. Keep in mind this is purely a single character scenario, and players with time to do two characters doing everything is obviously more effective, but it's a ever increasing time investment few can sustain.

2 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

A free to play player doing all they can gets basically 3,000g a week, and a bit more if premium. By my own numbers, it would take 7 weeks to recover the gold I used on those gloves. 

And it's only one item while we've got 13 + gems + unity + compound (and more).

3 hours ago, Walex said:

And it's only one item while we've got 13 + gems + unity + compound (and more).

Precisely. While some items will be marginally cheaper or lower priority, getting the six main accessories to Starcross +11 likely would on average cost about 100,000 to 120,000g...and that's just six of the thirteen. The remaining ones are trickier to estimate costs on, but Soul Boost has brought the requirements down quite a bit. Maybe another 120k?

Other costs like Unity are very low in comparison though.