Kayboard Arrows

Yaramy

Hi All

After the update 2 days ago my arrows on my keyboard are not working correctly i.e if i use the right arrow i move to the right and turn away from the target where as before i strided to the right its the same with the left arrow too, and in the keyboard bindings there is nothing to stop this? have been playing this game for 6yrs using the arrow keys for movement now NC Have messed it up has anyone any idears how to set the arrow keys back to stride right and left as normal? please

3 hours ago, Yaramy said:

Hi All

After the update 2 days ago my arrows on my keyboard are not working correctly i.e if i use the right arrow i move to the right and turn away from the target where as before i strided to the right its the same with the left arrow too, and in the keyboard bindings there is nothing to stop this? have been playing this game for 6yrs using the arrow keys for movement now NC Have messed it up has anyone any idears how to set the arrow keys back to stride right and left as normal? please

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/253903-after-update-sidesteps-not-normal-work/

If it's anything like the video above ^, there is currently a sidestep bug that instead of sidestep it turns your character around.

Someone else posted about this & I think it's a known issue but you can still post this in the bug section on the BNS forums.

Edited by FeralStripes
Spellcheck