Are we getting the new gold box with the daily challenge update?

CarbonFanatic

I really hope we get the gold box the Korean region obtained.
The NA and EU region does not have a good way of making gold. Doing 4 sets of dailies for a %2 upgrade chance on our accesories is not right.

For the demonsbane system we were given the korean cost without the korean gold which has left us at a disadvantage when upgrading our gear.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I had some hope since GreenStorm talked about "Looking into the lack of gold in the NA/EU region".

I thought maybe that was acknowledgement of the new Daily Challenge system but alas unless that image is old. It seems like we are getting no gold box.

I still have to make a post about all the stuff our region is missing.
1. No octa gilded diamond.
2. Most items arent stacking to 29999.
3. Can't bulk use xp charms.
More stuff but i need to find my old list of stuff that we are missing.

Edited by CarbonFanatic
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, CarbonFanatic said:

I had some hope since GreenStorm talked about "Looking into the lack of gold in the NA/EU region".

I thought maybe that was acknowledgement of the new Daily Challenge system but alas unless that image is old. It seems like we are getting no gold box.

I still have to make a post about all the stuff our region is missing.
1. No octa gilded diamond.
2. Most items arent stacking to 29999.
More stuff but i need to find my old list of stuff that we are missing.

KR doesn't have a Gilded Octa Diamond, so we can't have what they don't have (generally). Rest is accurate tho, KR 100% has number 2 and 3 on that list.

The only way this game has chance to be improved is if people who still play this stop giving money, demand changes and only when changes are implemented resume spending money and time on it, until that happens the game will forever stay trash.

5 hours ago, Feeling69 said:

The only way this game has chance to be improved is if people who still play this stop giving money, demand changes and only when changes are implemented resume spending money and time on it, until that happens the game will forever stay trash.

NCSoft would just shut it down and cut their losses. If you feel the game is trash, why are you on a forum that is 100% dedicated to the game?

5 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

NCSoft would just shut it down and cut their losses. If you feel the game is trash, why are you on a forum that is 100% dedicated to the game?

Because it has soooo much potential to not be trash and be awesome, but making nothing rewarding and everything punishing is not the way to do that.

• Like 1

From what i could read on the news page for this daiily challenge "change"

There is no actual change at all, just that if you miss a day or two you can still get those days as rewards if you do challenge on the 3rd day.

But no change to the actual rewards to give us more daily gold etc.

Whenever I see the videos of a Korean youtuber I realize how unbalanced the game is with only gold but also with the team, it's like the Hm lvl we have up to level 45 but most don't even reach hm30 with luck or another example is how the dungeons of demonsbane we can only do to stage 6 and until there is no more we arrive since we do not have enough equipment to reach another stage because we have many limits in improving our equipment, in Korea at least they have to make more gold and trade is quite fluid and practical, blade and soul na has a lot to improve and there are many ways for ncsoft to make money not only by exploiting the team with ncoin sales.

• NCSOFT
On 8/5/2022 at 6:29 PM, CarbonFanatic said:

This one will be changed in this week's release! I'm continuing to talk to all our teams about the other points (including gold income) and the community feedback, even if I'm staying silent on the forums. I prefer to give solid information to the community rather than talk in hypotheticals.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Uldrum said:

There is no actual change at all, just that if you miss a day or two you can still get those days as rewards if you do challenge on the 3rd day.

But no change to the actual rewards to give us more daily gold etc.

Fun fact: the point is that people will go in this system, which means they'll probably do the daily challenge once per 3 days, which means they won't be doing as many dailies, which means they won't be getting "as much" gold. Who would expect 😄

Just now, Walex said:

Fun fact: the point is that people will go in this system, which means they'll probably do the daily challenge once per 3 days, which means they won't be doing as many dailies, which means they won't be getting "as much" gold. Who would expect 😄

I personally only care about Dynamics for starcross material, and you still have to do those every day

3 hours ago, Green Storm said:

This one will be changed in this week's release! I'm continuing to talk to all our teams about the other points (including gold income) and the community feedback, even if I'm staying silent on the forums. I prefer to give solid information to the community rather than talk in hypotheticals.

Nice to hear but when you bring this to us (Gold Daily Box) do it like they have it in KR Version dont come with 50g 100g 150g 500g we need now the same Gold like KR for Upgrades.. 

They have a Premium Daily Gold Box that they can get by doing only Dailys every day here is the picture from it ... 

https://i.ibb.co/yPxw5YT/47f179769b280ee4.jpg

Also maybe talk with your Team for upcoming the upc. new Heart we need a lot Sterling Crystal.. In Korea it is a P2w Item and they can buy sterlings in f10 and we will never have enough of them when you and your Team not change anything cuz 1 Upgrade will need 35+ Sterlings and when you are unlucky you need around 3-4k each on Higher Stages from them and 1 of them Cost around 1300g ingame.

Next Step would be more Pet Packs and Sacred Vials and then we are all Happy Kappa thanks.

This Game is not bad, but its up to you and your Team to bring good changes that we can farm and get Gold for our Items.. 

At the Moment Blade and Soul EU/NA is only : doing Dailys 1 Hour and go Offline do a Ranking and go Offline nothing rly to farm to get something that is worth it... and to make a progress or selling farmable Items without spending Tons of Real Money for Upgrades.

You can now change something or the Playerbase will go lower and lower.. 

Good Day

Regards

Edited by Zalerius
  • Like 1

Any New Infos about the Gold Box @Green Storm ? 

Would be also nice to know what you planned for the future that we can get more 

Oils

Pet Pods 

Sterling Crystals 

Evolved Stones ( to craft Oils ) 

We need more Oils on this Server now and not only that -> Evolved Stones should be also become more dropp possibilitys too Craft more Oils. 

Edited by Zalerius

• NCSOFT
20 minutes ago, Zalerius said:

Hi,

another week is gone maybe you have now some Informations for your community 😀 

Dont worry i ask next week again, maybe we get any day a positive answer.

Regards

I do not have new information on this topic, otherwise I would be posting it. Please do NOT bump topics like this or we will take moderation actions (can you imagine what the forums would look like if everyone who posted a thread would bump it every week?). Once you've made your point, wait until a few cycles or if you have to add new questions or information. And don't worry, I read all posts.

Let us be patient. We've seen some positive changes as of late and gold gains are on an increase, if not enough of one to be comparable to our upgrade costs. The thing to keep in mind is no one at NCSoft, be it Green Storm, support, the coders/developers, ect...can just snap their fingers and make something happen. Even if Green Storm came in right this second and posted 'alright here be gold gains' it could take weeks or even months to finalize such changes.