How many times do I need to run chaos supply chain?

FreddyMac

I've run this dungeon far to many times and spent thousands of emblems trying to get soul shield piece 8.all i get is piece 7.and the random upgrade chance on the weapon has to go.spent almost 4k gold to try to get my +6 weapon to +11 just to watch it fall to +3 more than once.remind me again why I should play your game?I spend hours farming just to throw my gold and mats in the trash.I'm at the point of quitting this game as it is no longer fun.Perhaps the biggest waste of mats and gold invested in upgrading anything now a days is to just sell it to dragon express and stop playing this game.

I wont even mention the time I spent 11k gold to upgrade my soul from +6 to +11.I spent 11k gold on a +6 soul to end up with with a +6 soul.message to new players.don't bother upgrading or farming anything unless you have alot of real money to spend!

4 hours ago, FreddyMac said:

I've run this dungeon far to many times

My estimated run count for Chaos supply chain was around 1500 runs spread amongst both stage 5 and 6, Until i had decent stats in all 8 Soul shields.

1. I've upgraded weapon/heart/soul to +11 without spending real money (and many people did so)

2. Just wait until you meet upsurge weapon and starcross accessories xD

3. Farming soulshields is terrible, people do hundreds if not thousands of runs... I have 8 set but my #7 is terrible, and I won't even bother farming another one

While I agree it is annoying and unpleasent to be at the mercy of RNG for True Poh SS drops, just keep in mind this is an improvement on the previous process.  

Prior to CSC, the best SS came for BM raid.  Which could only be run once a week.  Under that system you would average 2-3 SS a week... and still were at the mercy of RNG.

Edited by Desmodos

49 minutes ago, Desmodos said:

While I agree it is annoying and unpleasent to be at the mercy of RNG for True Poh SS drops, just keep in mind this is an improvement on the previous process.  

Prior to CSC, the best SS came for BM raid.  Which could only be run once a week.  Under that system you would average 2-3 SS a week... and still were at the mercy of RNG.

Honestly prefer the old system because there only 2 pieces on each boss where RNG and it’s was only a short weekly run. Also atleast then you could but individual pieces instead of having your RNG protection be RNG

On 8/5/2022 at 7:29 AM, Desmodos said:

At least with the old system you could buy a specific box for the piece you needed from the merchant.This new rng system even from the merchant is pure crap!I've spent several more hours farming piece 8 true poh since I made this post and still nothing.I'm about to cancel my premium and just find another game to play at this point.It really sucks too because I do enjoy Blade and Soul but the rng is just a waste of my time(and my money from buying premium membership) at this point and it's not worth the aggravation.It might also be worth mentioning that I've been playing BnS for around 5 years so I'm aware of how things used to be.

Edited by FreddyMac

In the current system nothing guarantees that you will ever complete the set, let alone roll good stats. Old systems as slow as they were at least gave you a chance to buy the missing pieces with the appropriate achievements and currency (which was also obtainable from weeklies and other sources).

As to the question of how many runs? Literally anything between 8 and 8000.

I have about 500 5+ runs.
Have the full set. 6th piece took a while to get(400 or so) and got "lucky" with 8th (dropped only once) early on.
1 crit+reco             YES
2 crit+reco+acc     MISS ACC
3 crit+ myt             YES
4 crit + myt + acc  MISS ACC
5 crit + acc + rec   YES
6 crit + acc + rec   YES
7 crit + myt            YES
8 crit + myt + acc  MISS MYT

Apart from missing important ones, most don't have maxed stats yet and 3rd stats could be better rolls aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

So after collecting another 175 tokens to try my "Luck" at the merchant "AGAIN" I get another piece 7.Ive farmed this dungeon so many times and spent hundreds of chaos emblems trying to get piece 8.I'm so sick of farming this dungeon!Games are supposed to be fun,this game lost it's fun when everything went RNG.I sent in a ticket to see if i could revert the ss 7 back to the 7-8 box,this was the reply i got

Aug 22, 2022, 14:54 PDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team.

Randomized rewards received from chests are not eligible to be exchanged or re-boxed once they have been opened. Doing so would provide an unfair opportunity to receive the desired item. This applies whether the box was opened intentionally or accidentally. Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

unfair advantage?How about the hours I've spent farming for it and all the hundreds of emblems I've spent trying to get it to keep getting piece 7 over and over and over again?How is any of this fair?You're either lucky or you're not.THAT'S not fair to anyone!With all this being said.I have really enjoyed this game for the past 5+ years I've been playing it,but now I think it's time to cancel my premium membership,uninstall the game and move on to a game that's actually fun.