item icons

Xeelin

on some items there is a "X" on them. what does this mean? I know some have a "seal"  icon on them and a "lock" i con.   What does the "x" require?   How do you upgrade weapons?  I'm confused  because i hear about fusing certain weapons together...is that how  we get more dps?  by feeding weapons to the soul weapon?  i don't get it.   

7 hours ago, Xeelin said:

What does the "x" require?  

Would help if you provided screenshots of what you meant.

But X usually means that you can't use that item.

by feeding weapons to the soul weapon?

You did that like 5 years ago, but not since then.

How do you upgrade weapons? 

You get grand celestial from story quests and then you upgrade it with the tokens in dragon express that you buy for solar energies.

Once you get to thornbreaker stage you can use the items you get from the soul boost tab that is below your minimap.

we get more dps?

Remember to complete all Yellow, orange and purple quests.

If you already have completed all that, then focus on Daily challenge and soul boost event.

Edited by Uldrum

• 2 weeks later...

I figured the "x" means you can't use it, but they should tlel you why!   Like in other games....not enough of this attribute, need more expeience....something that would  give me a clue.  it's so weird.  The whole inventory system is weird.   Oh well. Even though there are new players like me going into this game, it's probably going to close down soon.  sucks.  it's so pretty  of a game.