Finding a party / menus

Xeelin

I am very new to this game going through story mode on level 21 and I've come to this first dungeon, Blackram Narrows.  I tried to do it solo and soon realized how pathetic my dps is so now i'm struggling so hard to find a party.  When i press "F"  at the party finder beacon thing,  the menu shows blackram narrows on the left. I click on it.  But the button on the right to go to dungeon lobby is grayed out.   I pressed F8 and went to the dungeon lobby, but when i do that,  there is no option for blackram narrows in the list.   This game is not very intuitive or instructive on how to do things and has so many unnecessary windows and tabs and menus.  I need help to do this dungeon, let alone figure out all these weird items. sigh.   How can i find a party to do this dungeon?    please help meeeeeee cuz I can't  progressss

thanks.

8 hours ago, Xeelin said:

I am very new to this game going through story mode on level 21

This game is very low population.

There are no players available for the low level dungeons, and because of that low levels dungeons are not in the F8, as to not lock new players into a queue that will never finish due to the lack of actual players at that level.

The game is a solo experience until you have finished all yellow quests.

Edited by Uldrum

But blackkram Narrows is on the main questline.  If I can't do it alone, how to i gear up and get more power if i can't progress the story?   There's no loot it feels like......the pay to win model might be the only way?  to get better gear and go back to this low dungeon?  The story won't progress unless i do this thing.

11 hours ago, Xeelin said:

But blackkram Narrows is on the main questline.  If I can't do it alone, how to i gear up and get more power if i can't progress the story?   There's no loot it feels like......the pay to win model might be the only way?  to get better gear and go back to this low dungeon?  The story won't progress unless i do this thing.

story doesn't want you to go into dungeon, you go straight ahead instead of left into dungeon, there is the story quest

and no pay to win model is not the only way

15 hours ago, Xeelin said:

Blackram narrows is not part of the main story quest.