Forums

Upsurge weapon Achievement

Just a quick and small suggestion! Since this weapon drops from both Namdo Shrine and Altar of the shrine, Could these 2 achievements be also added for stage 3 to be able to buy the Upsurge weapon chest?.

For clarification; Currently to buy the Upsurge weapon (based upon your class) you currently need 300 runs of stage 5 or higher of Hall of trials. Im suggesting also adding in 300 runs of Namdo Shrine stage 5 or higher as well Altar of the Shrine stage 5 or higher. 

Thanks in advanced 😃

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Inputusername said:

Just a quick and small suggestion! Since this weapon drops from both Namdo Shrine and Altar of the shrine, Could these 2 achievements be also added for stage 3 to be able to buy the Upsurge weapon chest?.

For clarification; Currently to buy the Upsurge weapon (based upon your class) you currently need 300 runs of stage 5 or higher of Hall of trials. Im suggesting also adding in 300 runs of Namdo Shrine stage 5 or higher as well Altar of the Shrine stage 5 or higher. 

Thanks in advanced 😃

THIS. I can only fully agree with you here. 

Being forced to run 1 dungeon for 300 runs when the weapon drops from all 3 dungeons... it's a pain. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bottom line, Hall of Trials is the least popular dungeon in demonsbane.  After 100 runs, many players actively avoid it.  Trying to get 300 runs can be quite daunting when the majority of players don't want to run it.

5 hours ago, lillvargen said:

the weapon will drop before you do any achievement run, don't worry

This is not a good argument. You can never predict anyones droprate based upon this. I MIGHT be a exception but I doubt it. I'm currently 300 runs on both Altar and Namdo and sitting on 240 on Trials. That's more or less 840 runs on stage 5 or higher.

I have YET to see a weapon drop for me or ANYONE ive partied with.