Soul Boost Rewards Incorrect

ICantNameMe

1. Level 13 is supposed to give an "Awakened Uzume Ring Chest", but instead both 13 and 15 give "Awakened Wild Spirit Bracelet Chests", which means you get 2 Bracelets but no Ring. I have already completed Level 19, so this issue should be fixed immediately if possible, to avoid having to give every character on server an Uzume Ring.

2. The Total number of "Everwill/Thundersurge Soul Evolution Stones" and "Champion's Heart Evolution Stones" and  is 7, but once again not enough for us (9 are required with the current item paths). KR had Awakened Stage 2 and 3 removed from these tiers of Soul/Heart but we never did.

3. Also obviously known issue, but Story doesnt count for Soul Boost if you had already completed it before. It sucks that it only counts for people who waited on story, but at least it's not required to complete it, so not that big of a deal.

3 hours ago, ICantNameMe said:

1. Level 13 is supposed to give an "Awakened Uzume Ring Chest", but instead both 13 and 15 give "Awakened Wild Spirit Bracelet Chests", which means you get 2 Bracelets but no Ring. I have already completed Level 19, so this issue should be fixed immediately if possible, to avoid having to give every character on server an Uzume Ring.

2. The Total number of "Everwill/Thundersurge Soul Evolution Stones" and "Champion's Heart Evolution Stones" and  is 7, but once again not enough for us (9 are required with the current item paths). KR had Awakened Stage 2 and 3 removed from these tiers of Soul/Heart but we never did.

3. Also obviously known issue, but Story doesnt count for Soul Boost if you had already completed it before. It sucks that it only counts for people who waited on story, but at least it's not required to complete it, so not that big of a deal.

3 has been confirmed to be intentional for whatever reason.

I just tested, cause I'm a casual noob who didnt use all the Compensation stones from last event. If you grabbed them but never used them, the old Soul and Heart evolution stones in your "mail stash" whatever it's called, works still, if you wanna get "all 9" required as you said. GL!

The Level 13 reward is TOTALLY bugged though pls fix that, I'm gonna chill with the game for a moment literally until that's fixed 😛

4. Level 10, the Silversteel Weapon Rewards are also incorrect for our version. We never got the cost reduction for weapon, so the
  1 Empyrean Spirit Stone
  5 Elder Scales
  3 Premium Transformation Stone Crystals

30 Transformation Stone Crystals

are not enough to evolve from Thornbreaker 9 to Silversteel 3.
The current mats required are
  3 Premium Transformation Stones
  5 Empyrean Spirit Stones

14 Elder Scales

700 Soulstone Crystals

180 Moonstone Crystals

700 Sacred Crystals

180 Elysian Crystals