Soul Boost bug

wardenlynftw

• NCSOFT

Please post bug reports in the corresponding subforums (I've moved this thread for now).

This is the intended design for those specific quests as it allows new and returning players to benefit from playing the new Story.

People who already played those story missions will not be able to get the points but it doesn't preclude those players from reaching Stage 2 fairly quickly and ultimately complete Soul Boost Season 2.

5 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

Please post bug reports in the corresponding subforums (I've moved this thread for now).

This is the intended design for those specific quests as it allows new and returning players to benefit from playing the new Story.

People who already played those story missions will not be able to get the points but it doesn't preclude those players from reaching Stage 2 fairly quickly and ultimately complete Soul Boost Season 2.

I'm sorry, but that seems like the worst design possible. Why are those that did the story in advance getting punished effectively, even if it is very slight? You're basically telling players that did something when it launched they have to wait a week before they can progress Soul Boost to Stage 2, but new players or those that didn't do it can do the same in two days.

Edited by DenialOfTruth
  • Like 5

As someone who finished the story, I don't care about having to wait 6 days before I can start claiming all the rewards from higher stages. Sorry, but out of all the problems in this game, this one is a non-issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rhiakath said:

As someone who finished the story, I don't care about having to wait 6 days before I can start claiming all the rewards from higher stages. Sorry, but out of all the problems in this game, this one is a non-issue.

You need 15 soulboost quests to make it lv2. 5 are the campaign quests, 10 are the logins. So you can't get to lv2.
Edit: nevermind, I am dumb, ignore my comment

Edited by Kicsiduda

9 minutes ago, Kicsiduda said:

You need 15 soulboost quests to make it lv2. 5 are the campaign quests, 10 are the logins. So you can't get to lv2.

When clicking on stage 2, on the bottom it says "Stage 2 is expanded when you complete 6 Stage 1 quests".

Doesn't that mean you only need to log in 6 times to continue? 15 appears to be the maximum number of quests that exist on stage 1, rather than being the full requirement to progress.

1 minute ago, Rhiakath said:

When clicking on stage 2, on the bottom it says "Stage 2 is expanded when you complete 6 Stage 1 quests".

Doesn't that mean you only need to log in 6 times to continue? 15 appears to be the maximum number of quests that exist on stage 1, rather than being the full requirement to progress.

Yea, I just realised that 30 seconds ago xd

Edited by Kicsiduda
  • Like 1

• NCSOFT
19 minutes ago, Walex said:

Well I didn't even touch the story so there's that... but I can't log in to the game!

It automatically closes before the pin window...

Please let's stay on topic! But to close your subthread, I'd suggest first checking this Technical Support page for basic troubleshooting and contact the Cutomer Support Team if none of this works: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/categories/200407529-Technical-Support

13 hours ago, Green Storm said:

How does this make any sense, i am a returning player, i came back like a week ago and decided to do the prelude chapters thinking it would give me something good, guess i was wrong because apparently doing so has punished me, this design makes absolutely no sense lol