Soul Boost Season 2 info?

And it's published that season 2 is here if you want to know the items that will come out you'll have to wait until Wednesday to see it.

Here I leave you an image that is hanging around the network that is Korea, so it is possible that not everything is the same as the NA server, but it can serve as a reference.

Current season 2, 

unknown.png

season 3

temp_3_SB.jpg

Edited by chilegamerz
  • Like 2

• NCSOFT
20 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

News posts about the Battle Pass and the new dungeon are up, but where's the info on Soul Boost Season 2? Surely that should be made available ASAP...

Due to various delays, unfortunately we won't be able to publish the information before tomorrow (and I know that it'll be live in the game). Apologies about that!

16 hours ago, chilegamerz said:

And it's published that season 2 is here if you want to know the items that will come out you'll have to wait until Wednesday to see it.

Here I leave you an image that is hanging around the network that is Korea, so it is possible that not everything is the same as the NA server, but it can serve as a reference.

Current season 2, 

unknown.png

season 3

temp_3_SB.jpg

From which discord server did you get these images? I just shared them on some servers 2 weeks ago when I was in my Korean account.

15 hours ago, Ces said:

From which discord server did you get these images? I just shared them on some servers 2 weeks ago when I was in my Korean account.

I don't know if it will be your image or not but it was, thanks for sharing it with the Bns community.

Humans are capable of learning from their mistakes right?😆 surely we aren't getting a bugged Soul Boost this time right?😆 we can't trip on the same rock again for sure right? 😆

Oh wait... since there is no info about what we are getting there will be no complains about  "missing items" Smart....😆

Edited by SylphidLive

1 hour ago, SylphidLive said:

Humans are capable of learning from their mistakes right?😆 surely we aren't getting a bugged Soul Boost this time right?😆 we can't trip on the same rock again for sure right? 😆

Oh wait... since there is no info about what we are getting there will be no complains about  "missing items" Smart....😆

To be fair, Season 1 wasn't bugged initially either...though parts of it were poorly translated. Missing items is true, but it was never bugged, that's how KR intended it to be for us because they forgot we don't have the 'awakened' stages of some items anymore. KR just skips from Stage 5 of a thing to the 'True' stage.

The bugs came later when they not only reverted the change to make it so we could actually complete it, but also making it impossible to complete since almost no one could do 7 Daily Challenges.

There were real bugs involved with the removal of aerodrome from demonsbane system and its replacement with CSC, which broke progression. I guess the lesson here is: if it ain't broken, don't fix it, and don't change it until it actually finishes.

• NCSOFT
4 hours ago, SylphidLive said:

Let me use this post to explain things a bit more in detail ("a bit" because I'm skipping some details):

• The in-game content and the blog posts are done by different people working with different pipelines (that are connected).
  • The Soul Boost Season 1 bug came in very late (as someone pointed out) and required us to dig deep into the problem. By the way, we did not delay Season 2.
    • EDIT: as others pointed out, there were different issues when it launched and I wasn't covering the game at that time!
  • The Soul Boost Season 2 content was checked in depth by our teams. They caught mistakes and had to make adjustments over the past few weeks, but it's a complex operation on the backend, and it's only one of the things that they have to check!
  • The blog post was delayed due to a combination of time it took me to double-check information, and finalize the blog, get it reviewed and localized. (it's currently live while our teams work on pushing this content live)

21 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

Let me use this post to explain things a bit more in detail ("a bit" because I'm skipping some details):

• The in-game content and the blog posts are done by different people working with different pipelines (that are connected).
  • The Soul Boost Season 1 bug came in very late (as someone pointed out) and required us to dig deep into the problem. By the way, we did not delay Season 2.
    • EDIT: as others pointed out, there were different issues when it launched and I wasn't covering the game at that time!
  • The Soul Boost Season 2 content was checked in depth by our teams. They caught mistakes and had to make adjustments over the past few weeks, but it's a complex operation on the backend, and it's only one of the things that they have to check!
  • The blog post was delayed due to a combination of time it took me to double-check information, and finalize the blog, get it reviewed and localized. (it's currently live while our teams work on pushing this content live)

Thanks for giving such indepth information.

I don't know why previous Community managers were so reluctant to share any thing.

But at least you are willing to write this all out and explain stuff for us.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

Also, I noticed that the gems farmed by bug are in stage 2 of the soulboost, so those who take advantage of the bugs will start farming Obsidian and Garnet again as in Soulboost season 1. 🤣

10 minutes ago, Ces said:

Also, I noticed that the gems farmed by bug are in stage 2 of the soulboost, so those who take advantage of the bugs will start farming Obsidian and Garnet again as in Soulboost season 1. 🤣

The 14 character limit per server seems to be working this time.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

Isn't it false to claim that season 2 never got delayed? In this link you yourself announced extending season 1 for a month:

Are you going to claim that season 2 did not get delayed cause season 1 extension cause season 2 was always planned to be started at early July, leaving 1 month between 2 soul boost seasons empty for no reason?

• NCSOFT
10 minutes ago, DenialOfTruth said:

It does seem like a few bugs slipped though the cracks though. Five of the objectives in the attached screenshot do not mark themselves as complete if you did them BEFORE Soul Boost Season 2 launched...but you can't do them again because they're story quests.

https://imgur.com/aG8wGVd

This is the intended design for those specific quests as it allows new and returning players to benefit from playing the new Story.

People who already played those story missions will not be able to get the points but it doesn't preclude those players from reaching Stage 2 fairly quickly and ultimately complete Soul Boost Season 2.

• NCSOFT
4 hours ago, EnithD said:

Are you going to claim that season 2 did not get delayed cause season 1 extension cause season 2 was always planned to be started at early July, leaving 1 month between 2 soul boost seasons empty for no reason?

Yes there was supposed to be a month between the end of the 2 seasons.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, SylphidLive said:

So you are saying that:

https://imgur.com/DCHymlb

was intended? 😆you know that this is main story quest that probably 99% of the players already completed and we can't get point from this.
There other 1% probably are soulboost abusers that will complete this?😆

So when is honing oils compensantion will be? 😆

It is an issue especially waiting for 6 days (can still do the other locked objectives and it should add up like in season 1) but as long as the other objectives gives enough to complete SB that's all it matters in the end. The objectives are a lot easier compare to season 1

Edited by Metatime

On 7/6/2022 at 2:41 PM, SylphidLive said:

https://imgur.com/OA3eX5X

Also if you noticed "Champion's Heart Evolution stones" are 7, and you need 9...
Assuming numbers "Thundersurge Soul Evolution stones" its also giving 7 instead of 9

just like in my previous stated post... we are falling into the same mistakes over and over...
you are still copying KR upgrades while we still have the outdated version of upgrades.

i dont know how hard its to get a person to test a patch before releasing it live... but yeah... all we can do it's just wait 1-2week prio the soul boost ends and pray for a fix and try to "max" rewards on our characters.

This also might belong into the #BugReport area, feel free to move it if so 😇

Edited by SylphidLive

On 7/8/2022 at 4:52 PM, SylphidLive said:

just like in my previous stated post... we are falling into the same mistakes over and over...
you are still copying KR upgrades while we still have the outdated version of upgrades.

It does seem that whatever testing may have been done... it wasn't very thorough.

There are missing materials for the Silversteel Weapon upgrade, and materials that we don't use (we're missing 3 PTS, 4 Empyreans and 10 Elder Scales as far as I recall) which will affect new/returning players more than the rest of us.

I see the Awakened Uzume Earring Chest but no Awakened Uzume Ring Chest... yet 2 Awakened Wild Spirit Bracelet Chests - also not a huge issue for most of us but would help new/returning players more.

This also concerns me:

8V2Q0vu.jpg

So Thunderflux Soul Evolution Stone Upgrade RNG?

18 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

We're investigating the various reports that players sent about Soul Boost Season 2, including the Awakened Uzume Ring Chest and the Silversteel Weapon upgrade. I'll update when I know more!

Have you guys looked into the Level 48 Rewards? Is the discordia necklace really the intended reward for the final stage of Soul Boost Season 2?