SoulBoost missing item

wardenlynftw

Current Soulboost offers 5x Snowspire Weapon Evolution Stone, menatime 6 of them are needed to go Silversteel Weapon Stage3 to Silversteel Weapon Stage 9, when SoulBoost was introduced there was 6 of this stones, now only 5 because mostlikely with the level 33 change to garnet/obsidian something was screwed over. Guess who didn't care at all and who pays for the error, the playerbase as usual. Congratulations again.

1 hour ago, wardenlynftw said:

Current Soulboost offers 5x Snowspire Weapon Evolution Stone, menatime 6 of them are needed to go Silversteel Weapon Stage3 to Silversteel Weapon Stage 9, when SoulBoost was introduced there was 6 of this stones, now only 5 because mostlikely with the level 33 change to garnet/obsidian something was screwed over. Guess who didn't care at all and who pays for the error, the playerbase as usual. Congratulations again.

Actually soulboost isn;t intended to go to silversteel 9 it's only meant to go to silversteel 6. Next soulboost in july will go to silversteel 9 with tablets free. They gotta make soulboost good but not too good.... you know what i mean. Just be patient and wait for next soulboost. They are just following the soulboost rewards that Kr gives them. 

il y a 58 minutes, wardenlynftw a dit :

-

I'm not making excuses legit no one got silversteel 9 from soulboost. I've been doing soulboost on alts and none of them got silversteel 9 from soulboost. And this is before the supposed changes you are insisting they made. If you got any extra tablets in your received box that was cause of some error with soulboost. So just because they gave extra x2 tablets in received box doesn;t mean soulboost was meant to go to silversteel 9. You might wanna check the soulboost article because it legit said everything you get from soulboost.

unknown.png

This is what soulboost gives.

il y a 58 minutes, wardenlynftw a dit :

-

you can only go till s7 with this soulboost ... i dont know were you get your "information" but you shoud be more greatful to ppl willing to explain it to you...

once again you can only go till s7

2 minutes ago, Vesra said:

you can only go till s7 with this soulboost ... i dont know were you get your "information" but you shoud be more greatful to ppl willing to explain it to you...

once again you can only go till s7

he just wants to sound like a know it all and demand more out of ncsoft than they are giving..... this soulboost is already generous enough as it is. People need to sit down zip it and be grateful. We get another one in July and it will have more great stuff. Ncsoft most likely intends to put on soulboost twice a year lasting 6 months each one. And it will slowly progress new/returning players/alts.