Has anyone got new gildstones from el/ad?

27 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

The Gildstones can be obtained from the Namdo Shrine Gildstone Chest you get from clearing the Namdo Shrine dungeon first clear at stages 6, 11 and 13.

And why none warned us? Why there are no in-game guides made in english at least from NCWest?

Are you absolutely SURE that this is intended? Are you seriously telling us that we get 6 LIFETIME chances to roll anything usable on one of the more RNG heavy pieces of equipment, which can not be rerolled? Are you absolutely sure about this, even though the previous two stones drop from other dungeons (just like KR)?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

The Gildstones can be obtained from the Namdo Shrine Gildstone Chest you get from clearing the Namdo Shrine dungeon first clear at stages 6, 11 and 13.

11 and 13 are impossible to clear without this guildstone, even for the whalest of the server. We need a Hotfix addressed for this.

6 minutes ago, Rhiakath said:

Are you absolutely SURE that this is intended? Are you seriously telling us that we get 6 LIFETIME chances to roll anything usable on one of the more RNG heavy pieces of equipment, which can not be rerolled? Are you absolutely sure about this, even though the previous two stones drop from other dungeons (just like KR)?

absolotely right

44 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

no comment, will soon cancel my subscription, each step this company takes is another mistake over and over

just to mentioned it for you storm
you can upgrade those gildstones to +10 and i think you know that so how on earth is it possible to +10 it when you need the same gildstone (Brightclaw gildstone and shadowclaw gildstone) for +4 +5 +6 +7 +8 +9 +10
and i think and the rest aswell you cant +10 them with only 6 stones on top of it you still need to get one first with good stats.
in korea they are farmable in aerodrome and ebondrake lair when they released the new dungeon for it namdo shrine.

1 hour ago, wardenlynftw said:

11 and 13 are impossible to clear without this guildstone, even for the whalest of the server. We need a Hotfix addressed for this.

This is simply not true. My group isn't even close to being the "whalest" but we still have the damage to clear 11 without the damage increase from the gildstones. I'm certain that groups with actual max gear/stat players can clear these floors without them.

That being said, however, there is surely no way that this can be an intentional change and has to be just some kind of oversight/lazy implementation for our region. You need additional gildstones of the same type in order to upgrade the base gildstone past +3 on top of the fact that they were farmable in Korea from Aerodrome and Ebondrake Lair on release. It makes no sense why they would be deliberately removed from our version, but then again, you never know with this company.

2 hours ago, Green Storm said:

Are you certain that this is the only way to obtain the Brightclaw/Shadowclaw Gildstones in NA/EU version or is it another case of the drops shown in CTRL+J not being updated like in the case of the Upsurge/True Upsurge Weapon Chests?

2 hours ago, Green Storm said:

It is extremely weird and detached to suggest one time only first time clear rewards as a solution to how to farm something, not once but twice. You also told us that sterling scales can be get from stage 19 first time clear reward when thread was about they cant be farmed. Addition to rewards being one time only, are you also even aware how many characters so far managed to clear up to what floor among the floors you mentioned? Are you aware how much time or irl money required to be spent to get enough gear to clear each of these floors?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Radiant Neon said:

This is simply not true. My group isn't even close to being the "whalest" but we still have the damage to clear 11 without the damage increase from the gildstones. I'm certain that groups with actual max gear/stat players can clear these floors without them.

That being said, however, there is surely no way that this can be an intentional change and has to be just some kind of oversight/lazy implementation for our region. You need additional gildstones of the same type in order to upgrade the base gildstone past +3 on top of the fact that they were farmable in Korea from Aerodrome and Ebondrake Lair on release. It makes no sense why they would be deliberately removed from our version, but then again, you never know with this company.

Because a bunch of groups could do it, doesn't mean for a MAJORITY of players its doable, its just unacceptable this stones drop only from 6 11 and 13, period

My group tried S10 and we're also well geared, over 4200 AP here, and have someone with 4600 etc, all have good gear and we couldn't finish S10 by a bit, not to mention S11 and S13 are gonna be impossible for us, even with said stats.

8 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

I just heard the confirmation that we'll be adding the Gildstones to dungeons in July. Look out for more information next month!

And whats the reason this is not released with patch its intended to?
Same reason you guys didnt release the merchant for 2 patches?

3 hours ago, Hated said:

And whats the reason this is not released with patch its intended to?
Same reason you guys didnt release the merchant for 2 patches?

3 hours ago, Green Storm said:

I just heard the confirmation that we'll be adding the Gildstones to dungeons in July. Look out for more information next month!

Explain yourselves, we are paying each month for his game yet we don't know what is the direction of the same. Merchant unavailable, guildstones unavailable, what is going on? Why all this lack of transparency? Why previous post from a well known gunner was deleted? Do you guys like in here treating your customers like if they were childs to express themselves, but adults to pay? Something has to change or you will kill this industry with your attitudes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Green Storm said:

Kinda weird that you need confirmation for something so obvious

Saying stuff like

On 6/13/2022 at 6:38 PM, Green Storm said:

Really feel like you are mocking the intelligence of the playerbase sometimes

Considering stage 11 and stage 13 with be unviable for the vast majority of the games population for a long time going forward (and you need good gildstones to even attempt those stages, thus needing to roll them several times and not just the 1 pair from stage 6)

(Maybe you are starting to realise why the previous Community managers stayed away from communication as much as possible)

Please just start playing the game yourself, Get invested with all the systems and functions on a fundamental level and not just as words and numbers you see in patch notes and game files.

Edited by Uldrum
  • Like 1