Soul Boost Questions

Demonik

For a player like myself that is already at Dragon Spire 3 and wants to use the Transmitter from the Silversteel Chest at Soul Boost Level 41, do I still need 80 Silversteel Ore and the other mats to go from Dragon Spire 6 to Silversteel 6?  Obviously there's no Silversteel Ore in the Soul Boost since the Snowspire Weapon Evolution Stones allow you to skip the material costs to upgrade Silversteel weapons but that doesn't help those of us that were already on the non-raid weapon path.  If we're at Wingong weapon we have to go Thornbreaker then to Silversteel which requires an Empress Stalk (or equivalent raid mat) that isn't given via Soul Boost.  If we're at Dragon Spire our only option is Dragon Spire 6 to Silversteel 6 which I assume will still need Silversteel Ore (though I hope it doesn't) and the Soul Boost doesn't give that.  The 3rd option is to take the GC3 weapon I got a long time ago and use materials to upgrade it to GC6 then Forgestones from GC6 to TB 6 then Thornsong Weapon Evolution Stones from Soul Boost to go from TB 6 to TB 9 and on to Silversteel from there.  This option seems silly in my opinion to go back 2 tiers just to upgrade through Soul Boost to the original intended goal all because of missing 80 Silversteel Ore.

Also, do the Snowspire Weapon Evolution Stones work on Silversteel 6 to 7, 7 to 8, and 8 to 9?

1 hour ago, Demonik said:

For a player like myself that is already at Dragon Spire 3 and wants to use the Transmitter from the Silversteel Chest at Soul Boost Level 41, do I still need 80 Silversteel Ore and the other mats to go from Dragon Spire 6 to Silversteel 6? 

Yes.

Also, do the Snowspire Weapon Evolution Stones work on Silversteel 6 to 7

Another Yes.

7 to 8, and 8 to 9?

This is a no unfortunatly.

• 1 month later...

Question: I am at Dragon Spire level 6 and I have upgraded the weapon with the soul boost up to that level but I ran into the problem of the missing 80 silversteel ore... at some point will the soul boost add them?
And if it is not the case, what other solution can you give me to upgrade the weapon because now I am stuck there.

9 minutes ago, ManuDLara said:

Missing 80 silversteel ore...

You don't need ore to upgrade when you use soul boost.

Soul boost gives you a token that works instead of Upgrade materials.

12 hours ago, ManuDLara said:

I am at Dragon Spire level 6

You need to change weapon to silversteel.

Soul boost token only works with thornbreaker and silversteel.

Just restart your weapon and use the instant upgrade tokens the soul boost gives you

Edited by Uldrum