Lets make RNG even more ridiclous

Mandii

If we talk about rng, I really liked the old upgrade system with no rng in it. You gathered materials and upgraded our stuff. 
Now upgrading an accessory to +11 may take 10-30k gold, depending on luck. Soul/heart/pet/talisman upgrades are even worse, because it can break down.

Farming the new accs is kind of underwhelming too. I kept all the accs that dropped for me and this is my inventory now. Atm I have my class specific earring and gloves (which are ofc not class specific). Also a full compound page. 
unknown.png

I understand that the npc will be available after the 3rd demonsbane drops.

Why should the player be tortured by these rngs? RNG drop, RNG upgrade, RNG extra stats which are expensive to reroll.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Kicsiduda said:

If we talk about rng, I really liked the old upgrade system with no rng in it. You gathered materials and upgraded our stuff. 
Now upgrading an accessory to +11 may take 10-30k gold, depending on luck. Soul/heart/pet/talisman upgrades are even worse, because it can break down.

Farming the new accs is kind of underwhelming too. I kept all the accs that dropped for me and this is my inventory now. Atm I have my class specific earring and gloves (which are ofc not class specific). Also a full compound page. 
unknown.png

I understand that the npc will be available after the 3rd demonsbane drops.

Why should the player be tortured by these rngs? RNG drop, RNG upgrade, RNG extra stats which are expensive to reroll.

Will not discourage you if I say first days of patch I had two rows in my inventory of rings and earrings, none for my class ofc.

Edited by wardenlynftw
EDIT: btw how do you attach the images? when I do I only see a link but not an image like you do.

9 hours ago, wardenlynftw said:

EDIT: btw how do you attach the images? when I do I only see a link but not an image like you do.

I just pasted the direct link to the image and it automaticaly appeared like that. It was a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

21 minutes ago, wardenlynftw said:

What site did you use to host the image tho? 

It was discord. I've sent it to some friends, then copied the direct link.
But we are drifting away from the main topic.
Either shower us with mats and gold or remove rng :S

I've spent about 20k gold just on the glove to raise it to +11 and I'm still not even close, I've just worn it at +9 since this jewelry can be improved if the Skystealer is not +11, I consider spending too much on gold alone To be able to upload a single jewel, the RNG is very unbalanced, I hope they can do something to fix this.

spd: in short, the income from gold is very low for everything that is spent, it is just as the other colleagues say.

psd2: I only uploaded 2 levels and spent 20k

Edited by chilegamerz
  • Like 1

I think the only bad thing about this is the actual upgrade chances for the accs. 

Droprate should not be changed. What do people do after finishing it in 2 days? Right, they sit there, no content and complain yet again that there's nothing to do. 

The only dungeon that is an exception to this situation is Chaos Supply Chain. Something has to be done here, atleast decrease the costs at the vendor for Soul Shield parts and primers. 

7 hours ago, Amane said:

I think the only bad thing about this is the actual upgrade chances for the accs. 

Droprate should not be changed. What do people do after finishing it in 2 days? Right, they sit there, no content and complain yet again that there's nothing to do. 

The only dungeon that is an exception to this situation is Chaos Supply Chain. Something has to be done here, atleast decrease the costs at the vendor for Soul Shield parts and primers. 

Yeah.. and support should ban all people who were lucky, because now they are super sad and have nothing to do at all!!!
And we all know how much fun it is to run a dungeon hundrets of time without getting the desired drop, just delightful. How could you not be happy to waste your free time because this game has worse RNG than the lottery. I mean it's a game, its not supposed to be fun? Right?

I am so glad NCSoft knows what they are doing.

Also, who is even talking about two days? And if you run the dungeon several hundrets of times in two days, why should you not be done with it?

Your comment doesn't even make any sense.

Edited by Hated