Loading Screen Contest 2022 – Meowgical Fantasy

Character Name:Leaf Maple
Server:NA-Yura

Let's fall into this pawsome and meowgical world~☆

1fkemU5.jpeg

I don’t know why but the insert image thing just does not work for me so I am just gonna post a link here, hope it works 😥

• Like 14

• NCSOFT

Hi @Leaf Maple, thank you for your submission.

Yes, leaving a link to the image is completely fine. The Insert Image from URL feature only works with direct image links, to get these, you can right click the image and "Copy Image Link". If you are unable to, I can edit your post to directly display your artwork if you are okay with that.

11 hours ago, Rynara said:

Hi @Leaf Maple, thank you for your submission.

Yes, leaving a link to the image is completely fine. The Insert Image from URL feature only works with direct image links, to get these, you can right click the image and "Copy Image Link". If you are unable to, I can edit your post to directly display your artwork if you are okay with that.

Oh yeah thks that would help so much😭 go ahead ❤️ ty so much

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Miio said:

hello, do we have to create a topic for each submission? or these can be added on any of the existing topics of the contest?

I think it is one topic per person. Anyone who wants to submit their work needs to create a new topic with the name of the artwork in the title😘

• Like 1

• NCSOFT
16 hours ago, Miio said:

hello, do we have to create a topic for each submission? or these can be added on any of the existing topics of the contest?

Hi, only one submission is permitted per person. Each submission needs to be in its own topic here on the forums. If you've submitted something, and later create another artwork, you can let us know that you're replacing your previous submission with a new one.

14 hours ago, Leaf Maple said:

Oh yeah thks that would help so much😭 go ahead ❤️ ty so much

Thanks for confirming, I went ahead and updated it. Happy to help!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rynara said:

Hi, only one submission is permitted per person. Each submission needs to be in its own topic here on the forums. If you've submitted something, and later create another artwork, you can let us know that you're replacing your previous submission with a new one.

Thanks for confirming, I went ahead and updated it. Happy to help!

ty so much❤️

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...